Chapter 6- Field Trips and New Worlds

I got woken up by Rin. 

"Come on sleepy head! We are going on our trip!" Rin said. 

I got up and pushed Rin to the side.

 "I will be ready soon." I said in a tired voice. 

I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put a little makeup on. Well, I put heavy make up on. I just usually do that because I think it looks good. Especially when the colors are dark.

 I went to the Dining Room and saw Rin and Yukio eating breakfast. 

"Good Morning." I said. They looked up from their meals. 

"Good Morning!" They both said. I sat down and began eating.

 "Are you ready?" Yukio asked. I nodded. 

"We have went on this trip before but this is your first time!" Rin said. 

"That is why Rin is going to stay with you the whole time." Yukio said.

 "We are going to have so much fun!" Rin said. 

"Oh, and me and Rin got you a little something." Yukio said. Then Yukio reached under his chair and pulled out a sword. 

"Wow!" I said taking it. I pulled it out if it's case and looked at it. 

The handle was decorated vert beautifully. The handle was black and had markings in it that made it look like vines and flowers. On the blade at the end there was a pattern like that in the metal as well. 

"This is amazing you guys!" I squealed. "Thank you!" 

"Your welcome!" Rin said. I put the sword away and finished eating. Once we were all done eating, we went to the bus stop were we all are supposed to meet. When we got there everyone was already there. 

"Hi!" I said. I ran up to them. 

"Hi Akumu!" Shiemi said. 

"Let's get on the bus!" Yukio said. Then we all went on the bus. I sat next to Shiemi.

 It took a while to get there but me and Shiemi found ways to pass the time. She even introduced me to her little cute friend Ni!

---------------------------------------------

After a while we finally reached the grounds that we would stay at.

 Then we started to get supplies. The girls went to get firewood and drew a barrier around the camp while the boys set up the tents.

 When we got back we had a cart load of firewood and the boys had all of the tents set up. Then Rin started to cook. I didn't know he could cook! When I tasted his food, It was amazing. He was a really good cook! 

After we all finished eating Yukio explained what we all were going to do. We were all going to split up and search for a certain piece of cloth that we were assigned to. The first one back received a reward. 

Sounded simple enough. But, we are training to be exorcists. It was going to be harder then it looked. Then he explained everything that was in the bags we were given. 

Finally, it was time to go. 

"Ready, set, go!" Yukio said. Then we all ran desperate directions. Me and Rin had a plan to meet up somewhere in between were we had ran off to.

 I tried looking for him but I just couldn't find him. I eventually gave up and looked for my cloth on my own. I was beginning to be suspicious, I haven't ran into any demons of monsters yet. Strange.