Chapter 19 - Control

(Sorry for the long long wait! But here is the new update! Enjoy!)

Rin, Yukio, and Mephisto calmed as they saw little Akari settle down, and peace spread through the room for a few seconds.

The peace was disturbed by a sudden cackle coming from Akari, and she sat up. She was suddenly engulfed in blue flames and her ears were pointed.

"A-Akari?" Yukio asked hesitantly.

The body of Akari laughed. "Awww, looks like the person who you're looking for isn't at home," She looked at the three with red slits in her eyes and chuckled.

"It's nice to see you my sons," The body of Akari spoke and smirked.

"Satan?!" Rin and Yukio shouted.

Rin stood up and reached for the sword on his back while Yukio got his guns at the ready.

"My my, now this is a predicament~" Mephisto smirked.

"Ah ah ah~ You hurt me you hurt the girl~" Satan snickered and moved so he could stand up on the floor.

"You get out Akari right now!" Rin shouted.

"Now where's the fun in that?~" Satan smirked. "Now with this materialized form in Assiah I can finally create a new world!"

"Like we'll let you do that!" Yukio glared at him.

"It is truly a pity that you won't help me my sons, but in the end I don't need your approval to do anything~" Satan chided. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a portal to ope-"

Satan stopped in his tracks and clenched his chest. "You! Get back in there!" He growled and pounded his chest.

Another personality coming from Akari's body spoke "Like hell I'll listen to you bastard!"

"Akari?" Rin asked confused.

"No it's Akumu you idiot!" She spoke.

"Akumu!?" Rin and Yukio questioned.

"Shut up! I won't have my plains foiled again!" Satan grabbed at his head. One of his hands scratched out towards Rin.

"Rin! Give me your sword!" Akumu spoke, her hand open and ready to grab the hilt.

"Huh? Why do you want Rin's sword?" Yukio asked.

"No don't!" Satan screeched.

"To get rid of this guy!" Akumu spoke, and without warning grabbed Rin's sword and put the blade to her chest.

"You idiot! If you do that we'll both die!" Satan fought back by trying to pull Akumu's arm back.

"Like I care!" Akumu used all of her might to try and push the blade into her heart.

"Akumu stop! There's another way!" Rin yelled.

"There is no other way!" Akumu struggled.

"Stop it now daughter!" Satan demanded.

Satan looked up to Rin and Yukio and Akumu spoke, "See you guys later,"

She then used the last force of her arm to shove the sword deep into her heart.

"No!" Rin and Yukio both yelled out.