Chapter 17- Nightmare

She opened her eyes to find the place she was in her last dream, dark and dreary.

She looked around, "Psst?" She said, "Are you here?"

No response.

She was looking around when suddenly she heard a scream. She perked up and started walking out of the cell, walking to where she heard the scream.

When Akari got there, she could not belive what she saw.

The woman who had protected her before was chained to the walls, being whipped by a man in blue flames.

"This can stop if you just give up daughter!" He shouted, striking the whip once more.

"AH! N-Never!" She shouted back weakly. Her father whipped her again and she screamed in pain.

I have to do something! Akari thought to herself.

She then ran up to the man and bit his ankle, causing him to scream in pain.

The man then threw Akari off of his leg by shaking her off.

"You little brat!" He growled.

Akari then flew into a wall then gel onto the floor.

"No!!" The woman screamed.

The man then walked over to Akari, then picked her up by her head. Akari whimpered and flailed, trying to get out of the man's grasp.

"You'll pay for that little girl!" The man shouted.

"L-Let me go!!!" Akari yelled.

In response, the man tightened his grip on Akari's head, making her scream slightly.

"Stop hurting her!!" The woman struggled to break fee of her chains.

"Be quiet daughter or the little girl dies!" The man yelled. He then threw Akari towards the woman, and she landed right in front of her.

"Akari! Hurry! Take my hand!" The woman shouted, opening her chained hand.

Akari struggled to stand, but eventually got back on her feet. "Wh-Why!?" She asked.

"Just do it!" The woman screamed.

Akari hesitantly reached out and grabbed the woman's hand.

Then suddenly their two hands started to glow blue, a sphere of the blue light surrounding their hands.

"Stop!" The man yelled, then charged towards the two girls and forcefully grabbed their hands.

Then, in a blink of an eye...

They were no longer there.