Chapter 7- Sacrifices and Lolipops

" A-A new world?" Rin asked.

"Yes, one were demons and humans could live together in peace." I said.

"Well, what did you say?" Yukio asked.

Then suddenly I let my flames go and I threw Yukio and Rin against the wall. For some reason my flames didn't burn the things around it. Just the things I wanted it to. I kept them there with my flames that Father had gave me.

"I said that is a world that I would like to live in." I said as I looked down at the floor. I didn't want to look them in the eyes, I didn't want to see their faces. They had a chance before to help Father. But they said what he was doing is wrong.

"No didn't do this Akumu!" Yukio said.

"Don't help him!" Rin said. I got a knife from under my bed and started to walk towards them.

"Stop!" Yukio said. Then I looked him in the eyes.

He looked scared. Scared of me. I don't know what to do anymore. If I don't get their blood, Father will be mad at me and Rin and Yukio will trust me. But if I do get the blood, the new world will start and I could loose Yukio and Rin forever.

"Don't do what he says Akumu!" Rin said.

"I-I" I said. Then I dropped the knife and collapsed on the floor. The flames that were keeping them to the wall was put out. Then I started to cry. I sat up and put my head in my knees. Thank goodness I had long hair, because it covered my face.

"Akumu." Yukio said.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"But, Akumu." Rin said.

"Just leave me alone!" I screamed. Then blue flames engulfed me once again. I had enough of this. I got up and started to run away. I extinguished my flames before I got outside.

"Akumu!" I heard Yukio yell.

"Don't run away!" Rin yelled. I just kept running. I kept turning every corner I saw to get away from them. I looked behind me and they weren't there. Thank goodness. I was looking at my surroundings looking for a familiar landmark to tell me where to go.

--------------------------------------

I then saw the destination that I wanted to reach. I walked in and found his office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in~" His voice said. I walked in and saw Mephisto and Amimon there.

"What do you need?" Mephisto asked.

"I need a place to stay." I said.

"Why, you have a perfectly good dorm room!" He said.

"I think I know why Brother." Amimon said.

"She wants to get away from the twins."

"Is that so Akumu?" Mephisto asked. I nodded while looking down on the floor.

"Well, you can stay here if you would like." Mephisto said.

"Thank you so much!" I said while giving him a hug.

"Aw, can I have a hug?" Amimon said.

"Um, sure!" I said. I went over and gave Amimon a hug too. "Um, could you please keep me being here a secret?" I asked. "I don't want Rin or Yukio to know that I am close to them.

"Then, you don't want to attend school for a while?" Mephisto said.

"Yes." I said.

"I can arrange that." Mephisto said.