Chapter End - Fin

Years and years had flown by since the fateful day that Yukio and Rin met Akumu.

All of the gang was doing just fine.

The whole cram school class graduated and went out to rid the world of demons, or at least prevent demons from appearing.

Rin and Yukio had gotten their own place and they loved together living off the money they made together.

Rin had finally been doing a lot of jobs on the field like he had always wanted to, and had used his flames for good finally having perfect control over them.

Yukio's efforts had payed off and he has received the title of Paladin.

They both were moved to work harder by her sister who had done so much for them. They wanted to be better people so they could help people who were in dangerous situations like she was.

Rin and Yukio were sitting at home. Yukio was catching up on a book while Rin was flipping through the channels on the tv.

"Awww! I wanted to watch that one!" Akumu spoke as Rin skipped one of her favorite channels.

Rin of course didn't reply.

Akumu continued to watch Rin flip through the channels as she suddenly felt a surge of energy pulse through her body.

She widened her eyes as she felt power flow through her spirit. She knew this was the moment she had been waiting for all of these long years.

Rin and Yukio jumped as they both saw the sudden burst of blue flames appear next to Rin on the couch.

They both pulled out weapons just to make sure they were ready invade of an emergency.

The blue flames suddenly died down and there sat a girl. She had black hair and bright blue eyes. She didn't look a day older from when they last saw her.

"Akumu?!..."