Chapter 15 - Encounter

(A/N Dedicated to my new biggest fan! :P You know who you are! ;D)

Akari's eyes snapped open and saw the dark and dirty cell that she had seen in her previous dreams. Could she even call them dreams anymore?

She looked around the room to find the girl she had seen before, and as she had hoped, she spotted her.

The girl was leaning against the wall, her head in her knees as she pulled her legs close.

Akari walked up to the girl and tapped her shoulder.

The girl jolted up in surprise, because she was not expecting someone to be there.

"I-It's you!" The girl shouted.

Akari could now see the girls tear stained face and her bloodshot eyes.

"Why were you crying?" Akari asked.

"Oh, It's nothing really. How are you Akari?" The girl asked.

"I-I'm fine! But I really want to ask you a question!" Akari told the girl

"Um, sure! Ask away!" The girl responded as she patted a spot next to her. Akari then sat down at the designated spot.

"Do you know a funny clown guy? He had a lot of pink, and he has an umbrella! I think his name is Me-Mep-" Akari started to ask.

"Mephisto?" The girl asked.

"Yeah! Mephisto! You do know him!" Akari said.

"Well, let's just say he's a friend of mine..." The girl replied.

"He was talking to Rin and Yukio before I came to see you! They were talking about you!" Akari said.

"They were?" The girl asked. Akari nodded. "What did they say?"

"They said that you went to a place because a guy named satan wanted you to!" Akari said. "They looked like they missed yo-"

Akari was cut off by the sudden pair of arms that wrapped around her. She looked up and saw the girl crying.

"Why are you crying?" Akari asked.

"Because I'm happy... I'm very very happy." The girl responded.

"Then I'm happy too!" Akari responded and hugged back.

Then, the evil cackle of a mad man echoed in the room. Akari could feel the girl stiffen up.

The girl pulled away in a panic and looked around the room.

"What's wrong?" Akari asked.

"He's coming!" The girl said.

"He?" Akari asked

"No time to explain! You need to leave now Akari! Before he finds you and hurts you!" The girl said.

"No! I'm not leaving! He sounds very bad and I do not want to leave you alone with the bad man!" Akari responded.

"You don't understand! If he finds you he'll kill yo-!"

The glowing blue footstep entered the doorway as the door opened with a creak. The man then slipped inside.

Both Akari and the girl were both too scared to move.

"Who is this?" The man's booming voice asked as he looked at Akari.

"There is nothing there! You must be seeing things!" The girl said.

Then in the blink of an eye the man wrapped his burning hand around Akari's neck and shoved her onto the wall.

"Ach!" Akari yelled. She was flailing and clawing at the man's hands in attempt to be set free from the evil man's clutches.

"No! Let her go! Do whatever you want to me just let her go!" The girl shouted.

"You clearly care for her, so I will not comply to your wishes. If she brings you happiness I will crush her neck." The man replied, sneezing harder.

"Wake up Akari! Your going to die!" The girl screamed.

Akari shook her head no even though she was so scared. She just couldn't leave this girl alone!

Then a familiar voice echoed through her head.

"She looks like she's choking! What's going on?!" It was Rin! Was she waking up?

"We need to wake her up!" Yukio!

"No!" Akari thought. "I don't wanna wake up!" Tears were streaming out of her little eyes.

"Akari! Please! No!" The girl shouted, holding back sobs.

Akari could feel her body get lighter as everything in the room got brighter.

"I-I'm sorry..." Akari choked out before everything turned to white.

(A/N Sorry for all of the cliffhangers... But on the bright side I almost have another chapter ready to be uploaded!)