Chapter 4 -Tea sounds nice.

After class, there was one other person I wanted to meet.

 I walked up to a girl with purple hair who was packing to leave. 

"Hi!" I said. "My name is Akumu!" 

"Nice to meet you, my name is Izumo."

 "Hey Izumo, I was wondering if we could be friends." I said. 

"No thanks!" She said. Then walked away. 

Well that was quick. I met everyone in a day! 

"Akumu, let's go!" Yukio said to me. 

"Ok!" I said as I started to walk out with Yukio.

-------------------------------------

When we got back to the dorm, Yukio started a private lesson with me. 

He told me all about what I would do as a knight and said that Rin was a knight too. That means I could ask him for help too! 

After studying for a while Yukio asked me a question. "Did you make friends with anyone today?" He asked. 

"Yeah, I made friends with everyone!" I cheered. 

"Good job." Yukio said. "I don't think we should keep your flames a secret if you have met everyone." 

"No, I can't. I kept a promise." I said. That night, I couldn't sleep at all

[The next day, 5 minutes before cram school.]

I was running as fast as I could.

 I got lost in a book so I didn't keep track of the time. I got into the classroom with minutes to spare. Then just as I took my seat Yukio walked into the room. 

"Goo-" 

"I'm not late!" Rin said as he was barging into the classroom. 

"You were one minute early Rin, now go to your seat." Rin sat at the table in front of me because I was sitting with Shiemi today. 

After class, Shiemi walked up to me. 

"How about you come over for some tea?" Shiemi said. 

"Ok." I walked behind Shiemi as she pulled a key from her pocket. She put it in the lock of the door at opened it. Then behind it was a walkway with a house.

 "Woah!" I said. "That's amazing!"

 "I know!" Shiemi said. Then she held my hand. "Come on!" She said. Then she pulled me along with her until I caught up. 

Then we went inside the house. Shiemi sat me down at the table and went into the kitchen.