Chapter 13 - A Day in the Life

"Wake up! Wake up!" Akari could feel a hand on her shoulder, shaking her awake.

She slowly fluttered her eyes open to see Rin and Yukio standing before her.

"Akari, me and Rin are leaving now and we'll come back for you when we go to cram school," Yukio explained.

"Okay..." Akari mumbled as she rubbed her eyes while she sat up.

"See us later Akari!" Rin shouted with a smile as he left the room. The door then shut behind the two.

Akari was interested about the girl in her dreams, who was she? How did she know Rin and Yukio?

Was she real, despite of what Rin and Yukio said?

Akari then got out of bed and walked over to the desk in her room.

She opened a notebook that she had been recording these dreams of hers in lately.

She drew the same dirty girl that she had before, but she drew her talking to the drawing of herself.

The she drew a evil man that the evil laughter was supposed to be coming from.

Akari then shut the notebook and put away her markers.

Akari then walked out of her room and to the kitchen where she would get the meal that was made for her everyday.

She immediately sat down and started scarfing down her food like she hadn't eaten in a week.

After that she said, "Thanks for the meal," and left her empty dishes on the counter.

She then walked to Rin and Yukio's room and pulled out a manga book that Rin had under his bed. (A/N DONT WORRY ITS NOT HENTAI ;) !!)

She turned to the page where she had left off on last time and continued reading.

Rin never knew that she was reading his manga, because she was smart enough to put it back exactly where she found it before Rin came back.

Before Akari knew it, and shout could be heard from the
front door of the building.

"Akari! We're back!" Akari quickly placed the manga back in its place and ran down to greet Yukio and Rin.

.~,*.~,*.~,*

While the twins were at cram school Akari would stay in the room whenever Yukio was teaching, and she went with him when he left.

"Renzo!" Akari shouted as she ran into the classroom where she immediately latched herself onto Renzo's leg.

Akari had taken a special liking to Renzo. Everybody thought this was how it was because Renzo was the first to reach out to her and be kind to her.

"Ah! Hey!" Renzo replied trying to shake her off. Akari just giggled.

"Alright class take your seats," Yukio said. Akari knew what this meant so she sat quietly down by Renzo and started to draw with some materials provided by Yukio.

Akari was thinking of what to draw, and the dirty mystery girl came to her mind.

'I know!' Akari thought 'I'll draw her!"

So Akari picked up a black crayon and started to draw the stick figure body of the girl.

She then added her long black hair in what looked like a pony tail.

Then, she drew the girls blue eyes. For the final touch she added a great big smile. This is because Akari thought that she was a really nice person who really liked her.

.~,*.~,*.~,*