#18 : 봄날

SAJIN - 봄날 (SPRING DAY)

*

JIN'S POV

Do you remember our first day? 

The first time that I saw you was the first day of spring. I don't exactly remember the date, but I think it was around February 4th or March 6th? 

You were sitting by the bench, watching the ice from the lake melt. You were just watching, not minding anyone's business. Your eyes focused on the beautiful flowers this time and I saw how much you wanted to pick one, even though it was prohibited. During that moment, I stopped by the flower shop to buy a bouquet, which is a gift for my sister-in-law's first day of business, but I chose to give it to you.

You, who is silently watching the flowers bloom slowly, noticed me walk towards you. I smiled and handed it to you which stunned  you, of course. Who wouldn't get stunned if a stranger would actually give you out some flowers. We stared at each other for a while,but you're not taking the flowers  from me, still, so I took you wrist and placed the flowers on your hand. I gripped it tightly to your hands, so you won't drop it. I grinned wider and  passed by you.

I'm not waiting for you to call me or what, but you did. I tilted my head towards your direction and raised both eyebrows while smiling, "Yes?" I asked. You sniffed the bouquet and smiled back.

"Thank you for these." No worries, beautiful.

*

And so I kept on seeing you to that same spot where I saw you and you never failed me. You'll always by the bench, watching the kids play and feeling the breeze of the spring wind. I would sit beside you that morning and we would end chatting when the sun finish setting. We watched the sun slowly set right before our gleaming and in love eyes. You rest your head on my shoulder and I would place my head above yours. You snake your hands to mine and hold it.

"I don't know why, but my heart keeps on beating fast whenever I'm with you. I always feel happy when we're together. I miss you during the night." You looked at me with those pair of brown eyes. It's the most beautiful pair I've  seen in my whole life...except for mine. I've always loved my perfect eyes. "What does this mean?"

I cupped your cheek with a hand and kissed you on your moist lips. You didn't hold back. Instead, you kissed me back and escaped after the sun finished setting. 

I smiled, "It means love."

"Then..." You let out a soft sigh. "...I love you."

*

I was  watching some TV show while cooking when I heard a ring from the doorbell of my unit. I cleaned my hands and went to the door just to see you standing by my doorstep. "Is it okay for you to let me sleep here?" I was taken aback since I have never--EVER--let a woman sleep inside my unit yet, but since I wasn't able to resist you, I let you in and we both ate what I cooked.

We watched some sort of movie before we fall into a deep sleep.

*

Days went on and we kept on seeing each other until one day, we didn't. We were busy with our own lives. You're a freelance model and at that time, you were given a lot of projects and I am a cook. I'm trying to build my own business and because of our busy schedules, we were unable to see each other anymore. 

I always felt like you were becoming distant from me after that day. I tried calling you, but you don't own the number anymore. I also tried finding you at work, but most of the staff there told me that you weren't working for them anymore.

I also waited for the bench where I first saw you. Day after day, I waited. Month after month, I waited. Season after season, but you didn't come. I was left without any warnings. 

I watched the sun set alone, thinking how would I feel watching if you're beside me right now. I've always loved sunsets, but I loved it even more when I watch with you, Sana. The bliss that I felt when you were still here. The sunsets would always be more beautiful if you're with me. 

And then, it was spring again. 

And I miss you.

Sana...come back to me.

--*

This is dedicated to xfanofyouridolx! Ayan na be ha HAHAHAHA I'm not sure if you ship sajin, but I still hope that you liked it :)

Follow my ig acct: bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D