#14 : I Need U

I NEED U - YOONMO

*

"Are you okay?" Yoongi, breathing heavily, asked with his tired eyes. Momo looked stunned, probably confused why is he asking her that way when he just fought with some gangsters on their way home. "Momo, babe, are you okay?" He repeated.

Momo snapped out and nodded quickly, "Y-Yes." She then gulped and scanned his bruised face. His lips are busted, his eyes look tired and dark, his soft and white skin are now covered with scratches. His nape is bleeding because of the beer bottle that was thrown at him. "B-Babe..." She stuttered.

Yoongi smiled, "It's good to hear that you're okay." He held her hand and continued limping on their way home. Momo wanted to ask if he's okay, but he seemed unbothered. All that he is thinking right now is to get themselves home.

The scene earlier is haunting Momo when they went to bed. She's almost raped by the gangsters, but Yoongi still defended her. He fought with those guys just to get Momo safe. She looked at Yoongi, sleeping peacefully beside her. She cleaned his wounds and scratches earlier. She wanted to get him to the hospital, but he refused.

She traced her finger across his nose line. Her crystal blue tears started sliding down her cheek. "What did I even do to deserve you, Yoongs?" She whispered.

*

Every day of her life, since Yoongi and Momo became a couple, Yoongi has always been asking her if she's okay. He would ask her all the time. Momo found it strange, but the fact that Yoongi cares for her gives her a guilty feeling. How come she ever deserves someone so caring and loving?

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked her as soon as she got home. It's past dinner time and Yoongi didn't want to eat unless Momo is home already. She smiled softly and hesitantly nodded at his first question. "Hungry?"

"I already ate..." Her voice slowly weakened when he asked her his second question. "...I'm sorry." Yoongi grinned, but it's not the kind of grin that would reach his eyes. She can read the disappointment in his eyes. "Are you?" She noticed something from her peripheral vision. There's a candle lit prepared dinner by the dining table. She bit her lips, guilty of what she answered. "Let's eat." She said.

Yoongi stood up and held her hands. He brushed Momo's sweat from her bangs and looked straight into her eyes. "It's alright. I can eat alone. You should go to bed since you're pretty exhausted from the café." She's hesitant, but she doesn't want to leave him alone at that prepared dinner. Her guilt will drive her crazy if she will. "Don't worry about me." He brushed her bangs aside and kissed her forehead. "Go to sleep. I love you."

*

Momo hates it whenever Yoongi asks her if she's okay. It's like she's back to being treated like a little kid and she doesn't want that kind of treatment from his boyfriend. There would be times that he'd ask her even if she's not hurt. He would even ask her if she's okay even if she's happy. She appreciates the fact that Yoongi is just a caring man, but she thought that his careful personality is getting out of hand.

So, she went home early to fix her things. She's ready to leave him because of her own reasons. She doesn't want a relationship like that. She thought that she doesn't deserve such guy.

"I'm home!" Yoongi greeted from the doormat of their flat. Momo stiffened before she can even put a lock on her luggage. "Babe?" She shut her eyes tightly and placed the lock. She stood up straight and looked at Yoongi. He glanced at her with a shocked expression. He felt uneasy. He felt like he cannot breathe. "A-Are you okay?" But he still managed to say those words to her.

Momo looked away and passed by him with her bag and luggage. He was surprised, yet he needs to accept it. He doesn't know why would he leave her. She just left without any good byes, and that broke his heart. It was like he's been stabbed straight into chest.

*

Eventually, after months, Yoongi found another woman to make him happy. She's been doing all her best to stitch his broken heart back into pieces, but Yoongi secretly cuts the stitches and leave his heart broken. He wouldn't ask her girlfriend if she's okay. He would only do that to Momo.

When his girlfriend is finally asleep, he quickly fished his phone and stared at Momo's number. His heart and mind are debating whether he should call her or not. He heaved a deep sigh and decided to call her. It took him a few rings before Momo spoke from the other line.

"Hello?" Yoongi whispers.

"Yoongs?" He smiled.

"Are you okay?" Momo, from the other line, petrified because of the question from her past. She doesn't know what to respond. "Are you okay?" He repeated.

"Y-Yeah."

"Okay. That's good enough to hear." After he pressed the end call button, his tears just started streaming.

Momo never knew what his words would mean. She never knew the words that were followed by his "Are you okay?". She never heard the reasons.

Are you okay, Momo? Because Yoongi needs you.

Are you okay, Momo? Because Yoongi loves you.

Are you okay, Momo? Because Yoongi cannot live without you.

--*

To those who don't understand the last part, it means that Yoongi is lonely and he needs someone to lean on.

ANY COUPLE REQUESTS? I won't repeat the same couple lol let's give other couples a chance!

Anyway! This part is dedicated to these two: Jeonooooona & Momogiii . Broken english 'tong sinulat ko pero sana naintindihan niyo pa rin 😂 I love you both ❤

[IMPORTANT]

Hi, guys! Please do message me privately if you have seen stories that has the same plot as mine to avoid plagiarism. There have been a few plagiarism events and I wasn't aware that my stories were plagiarized. Thank you 😊

Follow our collab account: @fybangtwice

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D