#15 : Paradise

VHYUN - PARADISE

*

There was once a newly wed couple who celebrated their matrimony at a reception after their wedding. The groom's name is Taehyung and the bride's name is Dahyun and they were the happiest among everyone when they married each other. Taehyung was three years older than Dahyun and is actually a senior to her, but that didn't hinder Dahyun from liking Taehyung since their college days.

Taehyung was a senior student, a graduating one, while Dahyun is a mere college freshman. It didn't take a lot of time for Dahyun to meet Taehyung because Taehyung is a popular student. He's part of the student organization, a football player, a consistent honor student and a very handsome pupil.

Dahyun is only used to staring at someone since then. She didn't have aby courage to approach a guy that she likes since she's too shy. She gets nervous and anxious whenever her crush gets near her. She didn't have a voice not until her friends started telling her to tell Taehyung that she likes him. She was worried at first because she thought that he wouldn't speak to her after approaching him first, but he did.

After that conversation, she finally had some more courage to tell him how she feels. At 4 PM, she invited Taehyung to go to the university's garden to see her. Taehyung arrived and there she confessed how she feels towards him. Good thing is that Taehyung felt the same, even though she's younger and he's off to graduating soon. He'd still leave her because of graduation and the army, but even though he did, Dahyun remained faithful and waited for him to finish his duties.

After his duties and her graduation, he proposed to her which led them to what is happening at the moment.

The emcee invited the couple on the dance floor to dance to a slow song. They agreed, so Taehyung stood up and offered his hand to his wife. She smiled and took it and then they walked to the dance floor. Her hands rested behind his neck while his hands snaked on her waist and then they started dancing with the song. They kept their foreheads touching and their eyes closed with their lips curved upright. Their hearts are beating for each other and they can feel each other's warm breaths.

It was a moment that everyone can feel jealous of. A moment when everyone can envy them.

The song finished and so they were asked to sit back to their seats so they can go on with the ceremonies.

*

After the reception, they knew they had to go for a honeymoon. It was somehow 10 PM, but Taehyung still wanted to go to a honeymoon with his wife to celebrate. Dahyun wanted to oppose, but she still agreed with her husband in the end.

They rode his convertible and started driving somewhere. They don't have a real destination. They just drove and drove until their gas runs off.

Taehyung played the radio on his car. Once Upon A Dream by Lana Del Ray started playing and it made both of their hearts at ease. Dahyun leaned to his arm, probably distracting him from the road. Taehyung, smirking leaned towards her as well and both of then listened to the soft music as the moonlight's struck them.

"Do you love me?" Taehyung asked even though he knows the answer.

"With all of my heart, honey, with all of my heart." Dahyun answered and listened to the song's lyrics. It was such a sad song, tho.

And then they were blinded by some car's head lights. They heard car wheels screeching near them, so Taehyung tried to avoid an accident as much as possible, but they still ended in one.

It was such a sad story for a newly wed couple.

'Til death do they part.

--*

Feels crappy, lol.

Follow my ig acct: @bangteuwaiseu

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D