#13 : Her

HER - JIMINA

*

There was once a boy named Jimin. He wasn't happy for he is blind; he couldn't see anything. He can't see the color black; he can only see blank. He spends his morning watering the plants on their backyard and his afternoon playing some music and his evening dreaming. He likes his love stories in his dreams the best. It's like those dreams are telling him that he could be happy in that dimension, but he can't see anything. He can only hear the dialogues. It's like watching a movie with a blank screen. It is such a lonely fate for him.

And then he met this girl named Mina. She's not blind, but she is deaf. She can't hear anything, so she can't listen to music. She can't listen to the songs that Jimin would want her to hear, but she can feel his heart beat. Whenever he lets her touch his chest to feel its pound, she would smile and hug him, an indication that she knows that he loves her.

Destiny is quite cruel for the both of them.

They both found love on each other, yet can't express how much they love one another. He's blind, but he speaks. She's deaf, yet she can't say anything since she cannot hear anything. Maybe love is really an amazing thing on its own. You may not express it the way you want it, but it lets you feel the pleasure, the bliss, the gladness and kindness of it. It gives you a very overwhelming feeling that you cannot get over with.

One night, Jimin wanted Mina to see the stars even though he can't. His mother has been telling him that the stars are the most beautiful thing that they can stare at. The stars will always be there, shining brightly from miles away. It's not like the sunrise or sunset that has a time span. He wanted to let her know that they're both stars of each kind. He might not see her, but he knows that she stays. She won't ever be gone for they love each other.

"I love how the stars shine brightly," Jimin said, but Mina can't hear her. It's such a cruel thing to experience. "My mom said that they're a ball of gas from miles away. She said that they live outside Earth." He explained. He wanted to see her smile, but can't since he's blind. "I wanted to see those things, but I'm happy now that you can see them." He then sighed and placed his head on her shoulders. He closed his eyes and held her free hands. Mina looked up above. She didn't hear whatever he was saying, but seeing those stars makes her heart at ease. This is the kind of happiness that she's been wanting eversince; having someone with her despite the fact that she can't express her love for someone, but she knows herself that she loves him. She truly does.

Writing letters are the only way she could communicate with him. Every night inside her room, she opens her notebook and grabs a pen and starts writing. She would write different poems and love letters to Jimin. She would write how much she loves him. She would write her dreams with him, but the paradox of this thing is...

He can't read.

She writes letters, but he can't see. He tells her stories, but she can't hear.

But they still love each other.

--*

Follow our collab account: @fybangtwice

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D