Chapter 29

Tristan (picture above)

It was our last day here. We were going back to Chicago tomorrow morning. Beth and Harry were already gone for their honeymoon.

The house looked depressingly empty after the chaos of the wedding days but I was glad for the peace and privacy. It was just me and Damien along with my parents. I had almost bullied Damien into staying in my room with me.

Damien being here served multiple purposes. It kept my father's attention away from me as he always focused on Damien when he was in the room. Mother was sad about Beth leaving and Damien was superbly good at comforting her. And above all having him near me made me feel safe and protected.

After the scare with Alexander I was afraid to even step out of the house. What if he decided to get me kidnapped! He could easily do it and then no one would ever find me again. I flinched every time I heard a car outside. In my mind they were all filled with his goons who were just waiting for an opportunity to abduct me.

I was so paranoid that I refused to let Damien go out alone too. If we had to go out we were going to do so together. I knew that Alexander wouldn't kill me because he wanted me in some sick, twisted way. He could hurt me but at least not kill.

There was no such guarantee when it came to Damien. Alexander could see him as his rival and have him shot or run over. The mere thought of my Damien being in pain was enough to make my blood run cold.

Damien obeyed without protest. He seldom went out and he never did so alone or at night. Maybe he too had the same trepidations or maybe he just did it for my comfort. Either way I was glad that he was taking this seriously.

We spent our last lazy day hanging around in the house. I forced Damien to watch Game of thrones with me and laughed at his comments. He was clearly not a fan and his expressions were hilarious. Mother got us a bowl of popcorn which we kept between us.

Our thighs were touching and every time he reached out for a popcorn, his fingers brushed against my legs. Warm tingles spread through my body every time it happened and the explicit sex scenes on the TV did not help.

My Lord. Was I seriously aroused right now! And he isn't even doing anything to me. Just taking popcorn.

I really needed holy water.

It was my decision to switch off the tv in the middle of a particularly vivid incestuous fuck. My little member was already semi erect. The poor thing would soon explode with such visuals and Damien's touch.

Damien heaved a sigh of relief.

"Thank god Tris. There is only so much I can watch in a day," he said and reached in to place a kiss on my cheek. It was a simple innocent gesture but I wanted more.

So much more.

My body was reacting to him more and more as days went by. I wanted to feel him, to have his hands in my hair, to breathe in his wonderful smell.

I just wanted him.

But he was holding himself back for some inexplicable reason. He hardly ever initiated anything and even then he took care to not let himself get carried away.

It was utterly frustrating. It was as if he had drawn a line for himself which he could not cross. I don't know why he was so guarded. Maybe he thought that I wasn't ready for more.

Boy was he wrong.

Since it looked like Damien was never going to step out of his boundaries by himself, I decided that it was time for me to take action. I was going to pull him out, whether he liked it or not.

He was not going to get away with just pecks on my cheeks anymore. Just as he was pulling away I turned and slammed my lips onto his.

He immediately stiffened but grabbed my waist to keep me from falling. I climbed onto his lap and took his face into my hands.

My lips were on his with the hunger of a man starved for years. He was slow to respond but eventually his lips moved with mine with the same ferocity.

I did not even try to fight hin for dominance. I gladly let him in when his tongue swiped my bottom lip, asking for entry.

Damien kissed like there was no tomorrow. He took his time to enjoy and I wasn't complaining. My body had come alive and I could feel the blood rushing to my groin. Just as I was about to take things to the next level, he pulled away.

I almost wanted to scream in fury.

I glared at him. "Why the fuck did you pull away? Get your tongue back here."

Damien laughed. "Tristan babe. Your parents are home. I am sure they don't want to witness this."

I was about to make an angry retort as to how I did not care when I felt his finger against my lips shushing me.

"At least let me finish love. I was about to suggest that we take this upstairs?"

I am sure the smile on my face was the biggest ever. I did not even bother to hide my impatience as we made our way to my room. It seemed to me that the stairs had suddenly doubled in number.

We reached at last and the moment the door was closed, our lips found each other. It was much more intense this time.

A shiver of excitement ran through me when Damien gently pushed me onto the bed. He was finally taking control like I had wanted him to.

He pulled away from my lips only to attack my neck. I couldn't stop the moan that slipped past as he lightly bit and sucked below my collarbone.

I was aware of his fingers unbuttoning my shirt. Suddenly his firm hands were on my bare skin. He explored every inch of my body with his hands while his lips continued to explore my neck.

I had never been touched like this before. My body was on fire and I was painfully hard. My fingers were twisted in his beautifully soft hair.

I moaned loudly when he flicked a nipple with his finger. His lips left my neck and started to kiss and suck on the other nipple.

I was sure that I would cum from just this. He was giving me unbelievable pleasure mixed with a tinge of pain as his fingers rubbed and pinched my nipples. It was a combination that made me lose all sense. I could not think or talk. All I could do was moan and whine for more.

When his fingers reached the button of my pants, he stopped. His fingers skimmed my waist and he looked me in the eye.

"Are you sure about this," he asked in a low voice.

I met his eyes and reached up to touch the stubble on his chin.

"Yes I am," I said softly. "Trust me darling, I have never been surer about anything."

I suck at writing smut. Sorry guys :3