Chapter 24

Damien

I stared at the beautiful boy before me. His eyes were downcast and he was clearly uncomfortable. His eyes roamed all around the room, looking everywhere but at me.

I waited patiently for him to speak. I knew Tristan well enough to know that forcing him into something was a bad idea.

His eyes fell on the computer screen and he immediately looked away, a deep blush covering his cheeks. His innocence was very endearing. I wanted to reach over and kiss his reddened cheeks but refrained from doing so. This wasn't the time to fool around no matter how tempting it was.

"Do we really have to talk about this," he said, frustrated. "Can't you just forget what you saw and pretend that this never happened?"

"No."

"Dickhead," he murmured under his breath and rolled his eyes.

I hid my smirk, a devious idea forming in my head. Tristan was obviously curious about my lifestyle and was hence trying to know more about it.

Well if my sweet boy was so intent on knowledge, it was only fair that I helped him learn. And better yet, my lessons would be purely practical.

I put my hand on his leg and started tracing it upwards.

He looked at me, surprised. "What are you doing?"

I smiled and beckoned for him to come closer. He hesitated but obeyed. I grabbed the back of his neck with just enough force to make him gasp. Taking my mouth to his ear, I placed light kisses behind his ear which made his muscles tighten. He was very sensitive here; a fact I used to my advantage.

"Damien," he gasped and grabbed my shoulders. "What are you doing?"

I laughed and gently bit his earlobe. "Teaching you of course. You wanted to learn and I am more than happy to help you."

"This is not learning," he whispered but titled his head to give me better access to his neck.

I kissed his collarbone and started my search for his sweet spot, kissing and biting all over his neck. I smiled victoriously when he let out a sudden moan.

"Here you are baby," I whispered and nipped at his creamy skin, kissing and sucking it as if my life depended on it. His grip on me tightened and his fingers were digging into my back. He was in a world of pleasure. But he was right. This was not learning. This was the beginning.

I moved my hand higher and higher till I was dangerously close to his member. He gasped in surprise and his hand immediately went down to stop mine.

I bit down particularly hard and he groaned.

"Oh my god Damien," he said in a breathless voice, his chest rising up and down as he took heavy breaths. "Please."

"Don't stop me baby. You are hampering your own knowledge," I said in a low voice. He shivered and I smiled when I saw goosebumps on his arms. My Tristan was really enjoying his lesson.

He removed his hand from mine. The gesture warmed my heart to the core. He had always trusted me since we were kids but this was different. He was trusting me with his body, he was trusting me to not do anything that would hurt him.

I placed my hand on his inner thighs just shy of his member. Even through his denims it was clear that he was painfully hard. He had his head buried in my shoulders as if to hide his face. It worried me that he was probably embarrassed by his reaction.

I gently placed two fingers beneath his chin and lifted his head. The expression on his face was exquisite. It was a heady combination of lust, longing and want with a few drops of hesitation. His usually light brown eyes were darkened with desire. I looked for any signs of fear or distress in them. I would stop immediately if he was afraid or uncomfortable. But all I saw was desire, deep and dark.