12

[a/n: The first part of this chapter isn't actually a part of the story  but if you want to skip to where the chapter actually starts that's ok too, though I'd prefer you take some notice of this part :)]

Hey guys! So I saw other authors do this and I thought it was a really cool idea and plus it might help me develop the characters' personality more. So basically, I know you guys probably have a few questions/comments for some of the characters, so I'm going to give you a chance to ask them yourself! Comment on their name(s) below your question/comment/concerns and the character will 'reply' through me :).

-Jungkook

-Taehyung

-Namjoon

-Jin

-Yoongi

-Hoseok

-Jimin

-Jungkook's mom

-other character

Don't be shy! If you have any questions at all, even if you think they're unimportant or off-topic, your chosen person will be happy to reply. Even if you just wanna say 'hi,' go ahead and say it :). Replies will be out most likely as soon as I get the notification of your comment- but if not, then never fear, I'll get to you as soon as I can! :))

[a/n: The story part starts here, but I'll warn you this chapter has no real big plotline in it. I just felt like writing fluff. Also there's a scene that's sort of steamy but ya know it's still clean cuz nothing actually happened or anything like that...... *coughs awkwardly* ANYWAY......]

After eating a satisfying lunch, Taehyung and Jungkook went up to their bedroom. They sat on their bed, enjoying each others company, talking about everything and nothing. They were deep in a conversation speculating time travel when thunder rumbled outside.

"That's odd, it was clear this morning," Jungkook mused.

They sat in silence for a moment longer, watching the first few drops tap the window. Taehyung let out a sigh and rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"I used to love rainy weather. As I kid, I used to sit by my window and read or just look out at the storm. It was my favorite thing to do besides playing outside."

Jungkook smiled to himself as he imagined Taehyung as a little kid, mesmerized by the rough wind and rain pounding outside his window. It made him realize he didn't really know much about Taehyung's childhood.

"Tell me more," He murmured, still watching the trees swaying outside.

"Hmm?" The older hummed, snaking his arm around Jungkook's waist and pulling him closer.

"Like, what else did you do as a kid?"

Taehyung wrapped both arms around Jungkook, pulling the younger's face to his chest and laying down on his side with Jungkook in front of him. Burying his nose into the younger's hair, he closed his eyes and hummed thoughtfully.

"My childhood wasn't that interesting. At least not as interesting as my life is now."

Jungkook hummed in understanding. Taehyung's grip on the younger's waist tightened suddenly, forcing a huff of air from Jungkook. Feeling the older's hot breath on the back of his neck made Jungkook blush. Tae then reached up and gently began to tug at Jungkook's earlobe. The older felt the heat radiating from the other's neck and then he knew he'd succeeded. He rolled Jungkook over to face him.