26: Leaving

Mulai dari awal

"I'll miss you, food buddy." The words escaped my lips before I had time to comprehend what I said.

"I'm not going to be gone for long but yes, I will miss you too." he laughed, thankfully not understanding what I meant by that.

I exchanged goodbyes with him as Liam and Niall scampered off the bus.

Almost immediately, Harry had stalked over to me.

I didn't take any extra time in engulfing Harry in a hug. I squeezed him as I nuzzled my face in his neck. His hands fell loosely around my hips as he nuzzled his head in my neck, leaning down slightly to reach my height.

"Harry, your a great person. I'm so happy that I know you. I really appreciate you being there for me. When I almost went back into depression, you saved me. I can't ever repay you." I rambled, my voice muffled.

"What can I say, a great person like you deserves the best." he stated seriously.

We both started laughing and I swear, it was one of the most melodic sounds ever made.

"No, but seriously. Thanks so much." I said once again.

"No problem, babe. Just know that you can always talk to me about anything. I mean it." he replied, face still nuzzled in my neck.

We pulled back and I felt the warmth leave my body as he walked through the door.

"Bye. We'll be back soon." Harry called from the lot.

"Bye, take care." I replied feeling a horrible feeling in my stomach.

With that, the door shut once again, the click of the lock obvious. I sank to the floor and buried my face in my hands, sobbing embarrassingly.

After about 15 minutes of pathetic sobbing, I got up and checked the time once again.

7:30PM

I have half an hour until I have to leave. With a lot of debating, I settled on the idea of leaving everyone a note, explaining what's happening.

I grabbed a lined piece of paper and a pen that was laying nearby. I sat down on the couch after grabbing the items.

With 20 minutes at hand, I got writing.

To: Everyone

From: Jade xox

Hi everyone. I need to tell you all something very important.

For the past few weeks, I've been getting dangerous messages from an unknown number. They are all threatening me in some sort of way.

Anyways, it started getting worse every single day. Remember how I passed out in the airport today? I felt sick because I had gotten another message telling me that this person was always watching me... Actually, us.

This person threatened me that if I don't surrender myself, they will hurt all you, possibly even kill. I didn't want that so I left to meet the person.

By the time you all will get this note, I will already be with them. I don't want you all to look for me. Please, just forget about me as if I was never in your lives.

Even though I am leaving, I want to tell you all that you are an amazing group of people. I love you all a lot. Seriously. You were like my family and I felt like I fit in, for once.

Lou, you were a great boss. You never felt like a boss to me. You felt like my sister. Thanks for understanding me so well. Lux is a very cute baby and she will turn out to be a gorgeous young girl. I hope you and Tom have a great life together.

Paul, thanks for saving me when I was being an idiot. Thanks for all of the scolding because honestly, it paid off in the end. You were a great bodyguard.

Liam, you were like my older brother but also a friend. I think that you and Sophia are a really cute couple. I hope you two stay happy. Honestly, thanks for being a great friend.

Zayn, you and your sleep. Gosh, no one can tear you two apart. You and Perrie make a great couple and I'm so happy for you two. You two are awesome.

Louis! You are the most sassiest guy I have ever met. I wish I could've spent a couple of more days with you but sadly I can't. Tell Eleanor that she was the most bestest friend I could've ever asked for. I think you two are an adorable couple and I demand a wedding.

Niall, you are so sweet. You are the ultimate cuddle buddy. I am so happy to have a friend like you. And oh my god remember food buddies? I remember that. I will miss you tons. Tell Ashley that I wish we could've been on better terms but I will still miss her too.

Harry, last but not least. I have seemed to grow a special bonding with you. You are one of my closest friends and I know I can confide anything to you. I bet you are angry because I didn't tell you about the messages but trust me, I'm sorry.

Anyways, this is most likely the last time I will contact you all. I love you all. Thanks so much for making me feel loved and being a family to me.

With lots of love,

-Jade xox

By the time I was done writing, I was drenched in my own tears. I looked at the time and saw that I only have 15 minutes to get ready and leave.

I got myself together and stood up, wiping away my tears.

Where should I put the note?

I can't put it at a place that it can go unnoticed easily. Suddenly, a idea popped into my head.

I walked down the narrow hall and stopped when I reached my mini compartment. I folded the messed up blanket so that everything looked neat. I neatly folded the double-sided piece of paper. I placed it in the middle of my bed.

I sighed sadly and opened my suitcase. I slipped on black leggings and a large grey sweater after showering. I grabbed my combat boots, slipping them on with ease after slipping on socks. I tied my long hair into a tight ponytail.

I grabbed my cellphone and slipped it into the side of my boot. I walked over to the kitchen and slipped a granola bar into the waistband of my leggings. I walked to the front, grabbing my short leather jacket on the way.

I reached the door of the spacious bus. I sighed and bit my lip to stop myself from crying. I looked around the bus and I couldn't help but let a tear escape.

"I will miss you all." I admitted out loud.

Now, all I can do is hope that they find the note and I stay safe.

With that, I walked out of the tour bus.