Happy birthday cheesehead and babygirl

Zander's POV

Today was an important day. Apparently it seems Avery and I shared the same birthday as we had come to find out. Yeah, we were both turn into eighteen today.

My parents decided to wish me a happy birthday the only way they knew how, with an air horn. I woke up startled, falling out of bed. I looked up at them upside down.

"Happy birthday son. You're eighteen. Once you graduate, you're on your own," dad announced. I gave him a look.

"Listen putz, you can't just kick him out," mom told him.

"Why not?" He said with a look.

She gave him a look and he sighed, "fine. He'll be going off to school anyways," he huffed. Thanks for the love dad and almost giving me a freaking heart attack. Apparently he forgot I had heart surgery not too long ago.

Mom walked over and leaned over me, "Well, don't lay there all day. We have two birthday's to celebrate." She turned and walked away. I wonder if Avery had this kind of issue.

********
Avery's POV

I awoke, screamed, knocked the cake out of dad's hand and landed on the floor with said cake landing on top my head. Then I heard laughter. A lot of it.

I sighed. Great.

"Happy birthday babygirl," dad said chuckling.

"Thanks," I said as I rolled my eyes. He helped me up as mom swiped some frosting off my face and tasted it.

"Mmmm, buttercream," she said as she slurped her finger. Well, that was disturbing.

I decided to take a shower to wash off cake. Mom made dad clean up the cake that was on the floor. That's what you get for startling someone while holding a cake over them.

After I was clean, I dried off and dressed. There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it," I yelled as I went down the stairs. I walked over and opened the door to see someone standing there with a teddy bear in front of them.

I stood there as he said in a high pitch voice, "love me Avery

I stood there as he said in a high pitch voice, "love me Avery." I rolled my eyes as I pushed the bear away from him. Cheesehead.

"Happy birthday baby," he said as he leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"Happy birthday cheesehead," I said to him as he walked inside.

He handed me the bear and I took it before tossing it on the couch.

"Really?" He pointed at the bear.

"Trust me, I have enough teddy bears," I retorted. Yeah I was still trying to give away all the bears he decided to fill my room with.

"Happy birthday Zander," my parents announced as they walked into the living room.

"Thanks," he said to them.

"Okay, you two have a few hours to kill before we head to the restaurant to celebrate your birthdays," dad said to us as him and mom left to finish up the arrangements. We were having a party at the restaurant.

What's a pair of eighteen year olds to do, all alone. Well, I think you can figure it out.

*******
Zander's POV

"Oh god Zander!" Avery moaned. This was better than before. She was really enjoying this as I continued.

"Don't stop," she moaned. I went harder and deeper as she moaned loudly. Then I stopped rubbing her feet. "Why did you stop?" She looked at me, confused.

"Because it's your turn," I said.

"I am not rubbing your feet," she said incredulously.

"Why not?" I looked at her.

"Because it's kind of gross," she comforted her face.

"Fine. You can give me a back massage," I said as I turned my back to her. I pulled off my shirt and I'm pretty sure I got tackled when I did that.

"Avery!"

"Oops my bad," she said as I sighed.

"I said a back massage not wrestle mania fifty," I said firmly.

"Can I help it, if you have a hot body," she asked emphatically.

I flipped her onto her back and pinned her to her bed, "you have become really naughty, you know that?"

"Then I guess you can spank me," she smirked. I rolled my eyes as we both started laughing.

I let go of her hands and sat on her then I tickled her as she squealed. Did you really think we would get unholy, knowing her parents could walk in at any given second? Damn you're all unholy.

Anyways, she finally pushed me off of her. I fell onto the bed on my back and laid there. She handed me my shirt and I slipped it on.

We watched a couple of movies before it was time to leave. We had to meet our family and friends at Summer's Place.

We made our way to the restaurant and were greeted by everyone. Avery's dad had closed the restaurant for the evening so we could have a private birthday party with just family and friends. To me that was fine. I didn't need a big party considering I wasn't into big parties.

We had dinner before we had cake. It was nice to be able to celebrate this with Avery. Not only our birthdays but together as a couple.

When Evan brought out the cake, they sang happy birthday to us. He cut the cake and dished it out to everyone one. I decided to be romantic and feed cake to Avery. Well, as romantic as the two of us could be. We ended up shoving cake into each other's face. Then our parents took a picture of us with cake on our faces.

  Then our parents took a picture of us with cake on our faces

Leave it to our rents to capture a crazy moment on film. This was Avery and me. Did anyone expect anything less?

The rest of the evening went fine after we cleaned up. I had to admit with Avery this was the best birthday yet. I was never one to care about birthday's or all that other crap that goes with them but with her I would make an exception. There was just something about her that made me want to do special things for someone. Maybe because with her it 's easy.

If you ever find that one person that makes you want to do that, hold onto them because they are once in a lifetime type of person. I know I would.