68. You And Me Forevermore

~ 1 month later ~

Today is the day they've been waiting for. After almost two years of engagement, Taylor and Karlie are getting married. Taylor is still touring, so Karlie arranged it all, and all the singer has to do is be there on time. Taylor's show in London was a couple of days before, and whilst she's completely exhausted, she's so glad to finally be marrying the woman she loves.

"Are you ready to get dressed?" Andrea knocks and pops her head around the doorframe of Taylor's childhood bedroom. Taylor and Karlie went down the traditional route, so Karlie stayed at their home with the girls whilst Taylor stayed at her parents house. "Yes, definitely." She laughs nervously as her mom comes in and closes the door. The bridesmaids are all down the hall in another room, all of them getting dressed separately since Karlie wants Taylor to be completely surprised when she sees them. She has no idea what to expect today which is the main reason she's nervous, but she's still in awe over the fact that Karlie still finds ways to give her butterflies even after almost three years together.

Taylor slips into her dress and as she stands in front of the mirror, Andrea starts lacing her into the white lace, short sleeved Vera Wang gown. It's absolutely beautiful and Taylor searched for so long to find something she could see herself getting married in; and this was the one that she really connected with. The high neck sheath style dress hugs her curves in all the right places and still has the elegance that she always imagined, and as she steps back to let her mom see, Andrea starts to get tears in her eyes. A mother's greatest joy is seeing her daughter happy, and Andrea has never seen Taylor happier than since she met Karlie.

Her hair has been done into a gorgeous updo with curls and braids and the veil being pinned into the back gives her look that final touch. Taylor's blue eyes and red lips stand out against the white, and she's in amazement that all of this is happening as she looks in the mirror. "How do I look?" She nervously gazes over to her mom who is crying tears of happiness at her side. "You look beautiful, honey, absolutely beautiful."

"Can we come in?" There's a knock on the door and Taylor smiles when she hears the voice of her best friend. "Come on in." She calls back as she turns as the door opens and her three bridesmaids; Abigail, Selena, Blake and Jamie pile into the room, closely followed by the two 'bridesmen' as Karlie dubbed them; Austin and Ed, and the page boys/ ring bearer; Taylor's godson Leo and her nephew James as well as Gigi's little boy Remy.

"You guys! You look amazing." She tears up as she looks between them all. She had no idea about the pale blue theme that Karlie has chosen, but she has to admit that it works so well, with the guys wearing grey suits, white shirts and pale blue ties, and the girls wearing pale blue halter neck dresses. "You look gorgeous, Teffy." Austin steps forward and kisses his sister's cheek and Taylor gives him the warmest smile.

"Are you ready to get married?" Abigail grins at her best friend and Taylor nods as she takes the maid of honours hand and squeezes gently, "I'm so ready."

Whilst Taylor got dressed, Karlie was starting to panic.

"What if she doesn't like it? What if she gets cold feet and runs? Oh god, what if I mess it all up." Karlie's pacing with Tilly on her hip, and her mom and Kris just sigh. "I'm going to take the little one to get dressed, you try and calm down." Kris swoops in and steals the toddler from Karlie's arms and leaves her mom to try and keep the bride calm.

"Sweetheart, Taylor loves you. She won't care about the colour scheme or if the table runners aren't the right shade of white, and that's certainly not going to make her run." Tracy leads her daughter back to the vanity table and sits her down in front of the mirror. "You two have built a beautiful life together and you have two gorgeous children, and nothing is going to change that."