Mona Lisa | Muse

Mona Lisa | Muse

Zayn walked into his bedroom to see Nurah sleeping peacefully. Her hair was scattered everywhere and so were her limbs that were taking most of the bed. Zayn couldn't help but to smile at the beautiful woman who managed to turn his life upside down in the very best way possible. He walked over to his bed and sat on the edge of it. Man, I feel so bad for doing this, thought to himself with a sigh, but he had to do this now or he wouldn't get another opportunity to do this.

"Nurah, wake up," Zayn cooed as he shook her body from side to side. "Baby, wake up—um please?"

She still laid there, silently sleeping as her body rose up and down with every inhale she took.

He rolled his lips the the side, thinking of what could possibly wake her up. Zayn moved her hair out her face and to the side, he kissed her nose and her lips but she still didn't wake up, "C'mon now," he pouted.

After some more thinking he finally stuck his hand in her hair and began to massage her scalp, and she actually started to stir in her sleep.

"Mmh," she hummed, eyes still closed but she was waking up. "That feels so..so nice."

"It's great to know that we both can be waken up the same way," Zayn chuckles, continuing to rub her scalp. "I guess we're meant to be together babe."

"Yeah, we better be," she murmurs, finally opening her eyes to look at the man that she had the most unreal feelings for. This man right here, she knew that he was worth it and she only wished that she could have seen it sooner.

"Sorry to wake you up at the ass crack of dawn. I know you're tired because I did put that work in last night," he grinned cockily. "So expect you to be worn out."

"First of all, I'm surprised that you're even alive because I did suck the soul out of you last night," she remarked slapping his cheek playfully. "So try again baby."

"You're gonna be a fuckin' handful Nurah," Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Thanks," she sat up, covering her chest with the sheets. "But seriously, why did you wake me up so early?"

"I just thought that this would be a good time for me to do some sketches of you," he proposed.

"Why now?" She asks tilting her head to the side, curls following her movement.

"The sun is coming up, and I just want you to be in a position where I can get you at the right angle," he tells her as he swiped underneath her chin.

"Okay cool but..what do I wear?" She wonders sitting up against the headboard that squeaked when she leaned back on it.

"Um..how about nothing?" He suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

Nurah's eyes widened. "Zayn are you fuckin' in—,"

"I-I'm saying like you don't have to wear any clothes!" He clarified, trying to calm her down from becoming panicked, but it that made it worse because it had came out wrong. "You can just wrap yourself in my bed sheet and that's it babe."

"You had me scared for a second," she breathed out touching her pounding heart.

"Sorry," he murmurs kissing her nose gently.

"What about my hair? It's so messed up," she pouted moving her hair out of her face, but it only flopped back down in front of her eyes.

"You can put it in that cute bun that you always do," he smiled sheepishly.

Nurah sighed deeply, giving him a serious look, "I'm trusting you Zayn, please don't make me look like a fool."

"That should be the least of your worries baby. I promise that you won't regret this," Zayn leaned forward to give her an assuring kiss on the lips before he pulled away. "Now c'mon and follow me."