Mona Lisa | Memorable

Tonight was going to be a special night, they could feel it in the air. It was the grand opening at the museum in Milan. Everybody in the country who was fond of art knew about it, and it was rumored that a lot of people were going to show up at the event tonight. Also some people from around the world flew here just for this special occasion. On top of that, it was New Year's Eve which made the air even more electrifying. The cute duo was in the back of the limo in their finest attire, their fingers locked and kissing on each other's lips until they grew dizzy.

"You look so handsome baby," Nurah purred as her hand ran down his chest until it stopped to his expensive belt. He was wearing an all black suit with a dark blue button up dress underneath his jacket. White loafers were on his feet and he had on those shiny rings that she was really fond of. Not to mention that his gorgeous hair was slicked back into a low bun with a black headband around his head to keep his baby hairs in place. But overall he looked like a damn meal in her eyes.,

"Thank. And you look so ravishing my dear, just gorgeous," Zayn bit his bottom lip as he eyed her up and down shamelessly. She had on this fitting, long sleeve dark grey dress that hugged her body in all the right places. Her hair was up in a slick bun with some of her cute baby hairs laid to perfection. It was tempting not to touch all over her because she looked damn good. She had a bit of makeup on, and even a maroon colored boa around her neck just to had some flare to her outfit which he thought was cute.With some of his own jewelry on her and heels on her feet, she was looking so sexy beyond means.

"Wow, such a gentleman," she smiled cupping his jaw.

"Forever and always," he grinned before leaning in to give her a slow kiss on her lips.

She pulled away from him. waggling her finger at him with a knowing look, "Don't even start this."

"Start what?" He asks dumbly.

"You're gonna mess up my lipstick babe," she says wiping some of the red substance off of the corner of his lips.

"Oh c'mon, that doesn't really matter," he mutters before he leaned in again, this time sliding his tongue into her mouth as he laid her down back on the seat, being really careful not to mess up her hair and ripping her tight dress.

She moaned in his mouth, reaching behind his head to tug on his low bun to pull him closer and even closer. Nurah felt him push up against her, his print now rubbing on her thigh which made it frustrating because she could barely move her legs from how tight this dress was. But she knew that they had to stop this now before it got out of hand, and be considerate of the limo driver, "Zayn, c'mon now, we can't."

"M'sorry," he murmurs with a sigh, he got off of her to sit up and he helped her sit up too. "I'm just..nevermind."

"You're nervous, aren't you?" Nurah asked looking at him deeply.

"Yes," he finally admits sadly. "It's stupid, right?"

"Aw baby, don't feel like that," she coos swiping underneath his chin. "It's okay to be nervous."

"Like, this could be my big break and who knows? What if my painting isn't good enough? What if I'm not good enough?" He asks with a low self esteem mindset.

"Don't you dare say such things. You are an amazing artist and a wonderful person. Don't feel discourage because you are so worth it baby," Nurah tells him, meaning every single word.

"Thank you," he breathes out. "I think I needed that."

"Anything. Now let me fix your bun and get this lipstick off your lips," she smiles.