Mona Lisa | Unsteady

Nurah's nose was all up in her phone as she walked down the sidewalk. Being certain that she was headed in the right direction, because she really didn't have time to get lost right now. Zayn had sent his address to her and asked if she wanted help getting to his place but she kindly declined. She just wanted to be independent and he understood that. Nurah had to get used to living in this foreign country and she knew that it was going to take some time. Luckily, she did made it there without any trouble.

"Looks like somebody is getting their way around," Zayn smirked opening his front door to her.

"Yeah whatever, just be glad that I agreed to this Aladdin," she snorted walking in his apartment, purposely flipping her hair in his face which made him mumble something underneath his breath.

"Aladdin really?" Zayn questioned closing and locking his front door. Then turning around with an adorable pout on his face. "Is it because of my hair?"

"Yes, and the fact that you're really cute," Nurah grinned.

"Thank you," Zayn blushed feeling tingly in the inside. "Y-You um..you can get comfortable if ya want."

Nurah nodded. She took off her shoes by the door and followed Zayn upstairs. It was very hard not to stare at every single painting he had hung up on the walls. There were very beautiful an unique.

"And this is where all the magic happens," Zayn smiled showing her the second floor of his apartment that was nothing but aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.

"This is so nice, oh my god," Nurah was stunned, she barely could even say anything else. There were some drafts leaning against the walls, there were all types of paint brushes that were sorted out by their size, a collection of paint were organized neatly on a shelf, and there were a lot of newspapers that were scattered on the floor. It was literally like an art studio up here.

He sighed happily, "I spend most of my time here pretty much you can say. The view is nice which is like a bonus and um—wait..am I talking too much?"

"No, you're just fine," she assured him, nudging his side encouragingly. "Go on, keep talking."

And for the second time already he began blushing, clearing his throat so he could keep his composure, "I-I like being up here, ya know? Have my own space and time to myself when things get a little too out of hand. At first I was just gonna put random shit up here but then changed my mind and decided that it'll be my cool little workspace. It's like my safe haven and um..yeah."

"This place is super cool. I would come up here every single day if I had one of these. But the thing is..I can't paint for shit," Nurah pouted slouching a little bit.

"I'll teach you," Zayn offered nicely.

Her eyes lit up, "Promise?"

"I promise," he nodded.

"Pinky promise it then," she held her pinkie up, being completely serious.

"Fine," Zayn wrapped his pinkie around hers, securing the promise. "Better?"

"Much better," she clasped her hands excitedly.

She's so damn cute, he thought to himself in aw.

"So I was working on this next project for this client and this is what it looks like so far," Zayn motioned over to the back and pointed at the painting that was leaning against the wall.

"It's just blue," she stated.

"Nah, it's an ombré of blues that are blended in together so that it has this light-to-dark effect, ya dig?" He tried to explain.