Mona Lisa | Restart

Mona Lisa | Restart

Zayn was organizing CDs while his friend, Sauve, sat on his ass doing absolutely nothing. It would have bothered him but Zayn was too caught up in his thoughts to even say anything about it. He stayed quiet and made sure that the store was neat before it had opened. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon here in Florence and Zayn would have been still asleep if his friend didn't call him to 'urgently' help him with the music store. Even though Zayn wouldn't have said no he had to remember that Suave was a good friend of his and had his back through anything. So this was nothing.

"Why do you look so depressed?" Asked the dark haired man with a built frame and medium toned skin. He was native to Italy, but he spoke really good English from the fact that his parents are Americans and had moved here after that had gotten married. Sauve had a built frame with strong arms and veins that would occasionally pop out from his skin when he was moving stuff around. He stood around 6'1 with gorgeous features. Sauve was Zayn's first friend since he moved to Italy and they have been close ever since then.

"I'm sleepy," Zayn murmured—lying of course—taking a box of CDs and heading towards the back room.

"You liar," Sauve got up from his chair and followed the Paki-Brit. "You're not telling me something."

"Sauve please man. I'm good," Zayn groaned putting the box on a shelf.

"No you're not," Sauve flat out told him with a blank look on his face. He knew Zayn like the back of his hand. Knowing damn well that he wasn't just 'sleepy'. There was something going on with him and Sauve just know it.

Zayn gave him a frustrated look before he sighed in defeat, "Fine..I'm not okay."

"I knew it. Now spill the beans," Sauve leaned his back against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest, biceps popping out as he waited for the explanation.

"I'm having girl trouble," Zayn admits as his head drops down in embarrassment.

Sauve literally busted out laughing. Even slapping his knee before he stood up straight and gave Zayn a humorous look, "Are you serious? Like again?"

"It's not funny," Zayn mumbled walking out the back room.

"It is to me because you have said this about like five times now these past two months alone," Sauve chuckled following in behind him.

"I know, but this is different Sauve I swear," Zayn sighed deeply, running a hand through his hair.

"You said that the last time," Sauve pointed out with a knowing look on his face.

Zayn hated when Sauve brought that up, but it was true because he did say that often, "I know but I'm really serious about this one. She's been on my mind and I just can't seem to get her out of my thoughts."

"Just wait till you meet another girl and you'll be saying the same thing over again. And let me guess, did you already scare her away?" Sauve asked with a bitter chuckle.

"Something like that," Zayn told him feeling even more embarrassed then he already is right now.

"I'm sorry but..you don't have good luck when it comes to women Zayn," Sauve simply shrugged.

This is when Zayn grew insecure and closed off. He knew that he wasn't a lady's man like Sauve was. Zayn couldn't keep a girl within the same week that he meet them. Just knowing that he might be doing the same thing with Nurah makes him feel so horrible. He thinks that she is a great girl even though he didn't know her that well. It was something about her presence that allures him. She was different, rare, and exciting. And truly, he hadn't felt this way with any other girl before.