BTS: Jungkook - Gang Boss's Son

Start from the beginning

"(Let her go Jeon,)" Father snaps. Mr. Jeon grabs my face roughly, laugheter leaving his lips.

"(She's your fucking daughter, isn't she?)" I look over at Father, his sigh breaking my heart, "(I'm changing the orders Mr. Sung, you'll get your sons back in replace, I will be taking a cut from every heist and from your business, and I will also be marrying your daughter off to my son, Jungkook,)" I growl, struggling in the bastard's hold.

"(That's-)" I cry out as a knife is shoved into my side, "(FINE!)"

----------------

"(Wake up,)" a voice snaps, a hand hitting my face. I snap my eyes open, my fist connecting with the face of the idiot who thought slapping me awake was smart. I move to my feet, grabbing the gun laying on the dresser. I cock it, smirking as the weight tells me it's loaded, "(Shit,)" the male hisses, holding his face while looking at me in shock. I shoot his leg, watching him drop. I rush towards the door, yanking it open. I take down the one guard outside, snapping his neck swiftly. I run down the hallway, stopping as I come to an opening, a railing looking out into the front lobby. I lock eyes with Jungkook, a smirk lifting his lips. I look down the hall, hissing as I see guys running after me. I take off running, with no idea how to get out of here. I slam right into a hard object, or person. They take the gun out of my hand, throwing it to the ground before grabbing both my wrists. My gaze moves to Jungkook's face, which is wearing a smug expression.

"(Going somewhere Princess?)" he asks.

"(She shot Ian and killed Neon,)" a voice states, Jungkook's face dropping into a stern, cold mask. He grips my wrists harshly, yanking me closer. He slams me into the wall, grabbing my throat with his other hand.

"(Don't ever try something like this again, punishment will be heavy,)" he growls. He turns me around, handcuffing my hands behind my back. I growl, struggling in his hold. A hand hits my ass, a squeak leaving my lips. He grips my arm, pulling me away from the wall. He yanks me toward a room, pushing me into it, "(Go clean up the mess,)" he yells before closing the door. He handcuffs me to the bedpost, moving towards what I am assuming is the abtrhoom. I grumble, shifting around in the uncomfortable position I am in. The door opens again, a body flying into the room. I am slammed into the bed post, a flash of black hair telling me who it is. I wrap my free arm around him, kissing the top of his head as his brother is shoved into the room as well. He walks over to me, cuddling into my side. Jungkook walks out of the bathroom without a shirt, leaving his abs and chest on full display. he may be my enemy, but I am still a female with needs and cravings. I drink in his form, sensing his smug smirk before even seeing it.

"(What are they going to do with us?)" Jin-Young whimpers, looking up at me with doe eyes.

"(We're letting you go,)" Jungkook answers, "(We've made a trade with you Grandfather,)" his eyes lock with mine.

"(Auntie?)" Jackson whispers.

"(DOn't worry Jackie, you keep Jin-Young safe,)" I say, breaking eye contact with Jungkook to look at Jackson. I kiss his forehead, pulling him into a hug. They're taken away, both of them watching me. Jungkook approaches me, uncuffing my hand. He pulls me off the ground, pressing me into his body.

"(Take a shower, clothes will be brought to you,)" Jungkook says, "(There is no way out of here Genie,)" he let's me go, leaving the room. I sigh, walking towards the bathroom. I close the door, stripping out of my bloody clothes. I step into the shower, the hot water hitting my skin nicely. I take a quick shower, getting out quickly. I wrap a towel around myself, finding clothes on the counter. I blow dry my dark purple hair before searching for some makeup. Without finding any, I give up and just dry off. I put on black lace panties and a push up sports bra. I slither into a pair of tight black skinny jeans. I pull on a loose, cropped two finger tank top. I shove my feet back into my boots. I walk into the bedroom, finding Jungkoook laying on the bed. He looks over at me, getting out of the bed, "(Let's go,)" he orders, grabbing my wrist. He drags me out of the house and towards a smaller one. He unlocks the door, pushing me inside. I stumble inside, grumbling, "(All of your clothes are in your room, we share a bathroom,)" he says, waving his hand upstairs. I head upstairs, entering the second door on the right. The room is fairly larger, a Queen sized bed pushed slightly to the left of the room, a little lounge area near the bathroom door, the closet near the bed as well as a desk. I sigh deeply, kicking my shoes off my feet.