Helping me forget

Zacznij od początku

   Then I grabbed his belt and undid it. I unbuttoned his pants also sliding the zipped down. He kicked his shoes off and I let his pants fall. I hooked my fingers in his boxers and slid them off of his perfectly sculpted body.

   He did the same to my panties leaving us both completely exposed to one another. Niko lifted me up into his arms so I wrapped my legs around his body.

   He walked us to his bed and softly placed me down with him still between my legs. He kissed my lips then trailed down my neck, He kept kissing down my body passing my stomach and stopping at my core.

   He looked up at me just as I looked down at him. He kissed my folds then licked them causing me to let my head fall back onto the bed. I let out a small moan and arched my back as he found my clit circling his tongue around the most sensitive area of my body. 

   Niko took his time pleasuring me. He put one of his fingers inside me and slowly pumped in and out while he still pleased me with his tongue. I felt that familiar knot in my stomach arise so I knew I was close to cumming.

   It seemed like Niko knew my body so well because he also knew I was close. He put another finger inside me and curled both of them hitting my spot. It sent me over the edge and I came on his fingers and face.

   When I came down from the high of my orgasm I kept thinking of how gentle he was with me but he still made me cum.

   Niko took his fingers out of me and sat up. I also sat up grabbing his fingers and licking them clean for him.  He growled, laid me back down and crawled on top of me getting between my legs.

   "you're so beautiful Isabella." he said in my ear as he came closer to my body. "I missed you so much Niko." I moaned

   Just as I said that I felt Niko reach down and align himself up with my opening and slowly enter me. I couldn't help but to moan again wrapping my legs around his body and my arms around his neck.

   He was slow and passionate with my body. I slowly rocked my body with his and we were quickly in sync. I took my arms from around his neck so I could look at him.

   Our eyes met and he took his left hand stroking my hair once then puling my head up so we were locked in a kiss while making love.

Niko knew exactly how to touch my body in all the right places. I was close to cumming again so I told him.

   "N-niko!! Im g-going to... toooo.....!!" then I heard him growl and felt him release inside me as I came too. We had perfect timing as if our bodies were made for each other.

   We embraced one another while out heart rates calmed down a bit. Niko laid next to me and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat.

"I missed you so fucking much Bella. Ill never hurt you again." he said stroking my hair.
"promise?' I asked him.
"Yes Bella. I promise. I couldn't stop thinking about you and I couldn't stand seeing you with another man. I was stupid for what I did to you... To us..."

   I took my head off of his chest and laid on my side facing him so he did the same. I pulled him in for a kiss. It was my way of not necessarily forgiving him but trying to forget and move on. I told myself I wouldn't let my feeling get hurt by him again but I knew I had to try this with him again because I do have strong feelings for him. I may even be able to say I love him.

   I stayed the whole night with Niko making love to him multiple times

   I stayed the whole night with Niko making love to him multiple times. He's the only man that actually knows how to completely satisfy my body. Nobody I've ever been with has ever touched me like he does.

He makes me feel love and passion. I truly missed him and the thought of what we once had. I hope we can work this out. Only time can tell.

   Well in this chapter I tried to make it a love scene

Well in this chapter I tried to make it a love scene. How do you think I did? Please let me know. I love the feedback. And I know it's been a few day since I've updated. I'm sorry for that I've just been having a bit of anxiety lately so I've been having family time instead of trying to write. Thank you all for understanding. Love you all
XoXo
(Unedited)