Chapter 33

Lucy's P.O.V

It has been 4 days since we brought Emiko home and it has been bliss. Although the twins can get a little fussy from time to time, they've been on their best behavior.

Taeru and Emiko seem to gravitate towards each other and stretch their tiny little hands to where the other is. It's adorable.

Ever since Emiko came home, she hasn't had an episode of seizures yet. Before that does happen, hopefully it won't, Natsu and I have been looking into the medical condition and the best ways to comfort an infant through them.

All of the thoughts I had when Emiko was re-admitted to the hospital were in the past and forgotten. I promised myself the moment I saw her laying in that bassinet that I would protect and care for her until my last breath. She is my miracle blessing baby.

Natsu on the other hand, has been a tiny bit of a devil. Sometimes he can be too loud and'll wake the babies up from their naps. Two days ago, he had the children on his chest and yelled for me from the living room and started them to tears. We had finally put them to sleep and he woke them up in a split second.  I never wanted to hit him so bad before.

Natsu also scares me sometimes because he'd take Taeru and place his head in the palm of his hand and rest his body against his arm and carry him like that. I swear if he drops my child...

AN: my dad used to hold my brother and sister like this lol I had to put it in here

Other than the recklessness he's been a good help around the house. I even got him to start doing laundry and cleaning. He's normally a frog on a log and I can't get him to move a muscle. Parent hood has its perks.

This was very short but that's because I have plans for the next chapter and I don't know how to merge this and that lol k byeeeeee 👋🏽