Chapter 26

Before I get this chapter started, I want to thank all of you guys who still read my stories even though I take a billion years to update. I reached 9K reads and I really didn't think that this story was going to make it very far. Thanks guys!

================================================================================

"Natsu."

"..."

"Natsu.."

"..."

"NATSU."

"Yeah...!" He said coming out of his concentration.

"What are you doing?" I ask wondering what he could be focusing on when he was so energetic not even an hour ago.

"Oh, I'm just playing that Color Switch game you told me about. Anyway, what did you need?"

"It's more like what you need..." I mumble

"Huh?"

"Nothing! I was just gonna say that you need a bath." I say taking notice of the sweat stains on his red shirt. Oh my gosh, I have a husband with pores galore...ha that rhymed...

"What are you trying to say?" He said giving me those fake puppy dog eyes.

"I'm saying that you stink. You need a bath." I say resting my hands over my stomach.

"I don't wanna~ " He says being stubborn child of a man that he is.

"Seriously, if you wanna sleep in the bed tonight you're gonna get in the tub."

"Your so mean!" He whines.

"Your either gonna wash yourself or I'm gonna do it for you." I say

"Oh, kinky much~?"

"OH MY GOD YOUR SO NEGATIVE!!!" I say grabbing the sides of my hair and pulling it over my flushed face.

"Why are you blushing?"

"You idiot, just think about what you just said!" I say pulling my hair even more.

"We've had sex before. I mean your pregnant."

"Oh Sweet Jesus, you're so straight forward with things! I'M RUNNING THE BATH WATER." I say as I quickly but carefully make my way up the stairs to the bathroom.

(Le time skipp) [lol I'm finally getting to this part cause I've been listening to BTS and I'm in love with Converse High]

"Natsu the bath is read- oh never mind!" I yell at him like he can just strut up here by himself. I make it down the stairs and walk to the couch.

"Come on." I say trying to urge him to get his attention off that screen.

"Okay, just wait 'till I mess up." He says holding up a finger. I randomly touch his screen and say "Hard mode" until he puts the phone down. (Am I the only person who experiences this???)

"OKAY" He says turning off the screen and setting his phone on the arm of the couch. I pull him up with a earnest grunt and act like his crutch to the stairs.

"Alright one leg at a time." I stay in front of him holding his hand as he makes his way up the stairs.

"God I hate these stairs now..." he mumbles to himself with a chuckle.

We take our time and eventually make it to the bathroom. I sit Natsu down on the toilet lid and walk into our room to get him some more clothes and his clinical deodorant. Trust me he needs it.

I have to help him take off his shirt since his back is kinda sore from staying still for a long time. I take off his wrist brace and replace it with a waterproof one that the doctor recommended to us. I occasionally help him with the rest of his clothes and help him in the tub.

"Make sure not to get your cast wet, Natsu." I say as I close the door to the bathroom. I go to the wash room and throw the dirty clothes in the washing machine. Might as well get this out of the way...

Minutes later I hear a loud thud coming from the bathroom. Yet again having having to rush, I carefully make my way to the bathroom just to see Natsu belly down on the floor with his ass glistening from the bath water.

"What happened?" I asked as I draped the towel over his butt and helped him up.

"I tried to get out of the tub..." he said with a nervous laugh.

"What did I tell you?" I said, sweat dropping.

"To not move until you help me...?"

"Bingo"

-----------------------------------------------------
I got Natsu out of the tub and helped his put his clothes on. He is laying on the bed back at that game again. I shouldn't have told him about that damn game...
Feeling exhausted, I shut down the first floor of the house and I make my way to the bedroom. I lie on my side and immediately start to doze off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until I hear Natsu

"SHIT!" He yells

"Natsu shut the fuck up!"

-----------------------------------------------------
Sorry that it took me so long to update. I have been busy with projects, school work, and after school practice. I'm trying my hardest!

GOTTA BLAST!!