Chapter 4

Natsu's P.O.V

I've been in a corner for about an hour now trying to calm myself down. I'm going to propose in about 10 minutes. It's currently 10:00 pm and everyone was still going strong partying like crazy.

I see Levy coming this way in an attempt to calm me down.

"Hey, everything's gonna go just fine." She says

"I'm not fine Levy! I'm sweating buckets!" I say as I cross my arms in attempt to cover the sweat stains under my arms.

"Come on, Natsu! It's almost time!" Levy says excitedly

I take a few deep breaths and cup my hand around my face.

Levy attempts to quiet every one down. Hence the word attempts.

"SHUT UP!!" Yells Gajeel

I see Levy mouth to him 'Thanks' and proceeded to speak.

"Someone has a very important announcement to make so everyone direct your attention to Natsu!"

I walk up to Lucy and try to ignore everyone's stares on me.

"Lucy Ashley Heartfilia, you've made me the happiest man alive. Everything from your smile and your perfections to your quirky little habits like the way you smooth your cheek on your hand when you tired, have made me realize how I can't live without the woman I love. I see no reason to wait any longer to make you mine." I pause and take out  the box hold the ring.

Lucy's P.O.V

I see Natsu bend down on one knee and pull out a box holding a silver ring with
a pink diamond in the middle. (Picture in the media)

I bring my hand up to my mouth in complete shock. 'He already knows the answer to this question' I thought.

"Will you make me even happier and become my wife?" He finally asked

I kept mouthing the word 'yes' until I found my voice just to find it horse. Guess I'm just really happy.

Natsu's P.O.V

Lucy kept saying 'yes' until she found her voice. I stood up and smashed my lips to hers while everyone cheers for us. We separate and embrace each other in a tight, loving hug. I let Lucy go and look her in the eyes.

"I love you, Luce"

"I love you too, Natsu" She said while smiling