Chapter 12

(Lucy's P.O.V )
It's been two months since Natsu proposed to me. The wedding was tomorrow! After tomorrow im going to Mrs. Lucy Heartfilia Dragneel!

Levy, Erza, Juvia, and Wendy came with me a week ago to look for a wedding dress.

I got a form-fitting dress that flows out from the knees down. It has a sweetheart neckline and a bidazzled belt.

The girls, Levy, Erza, Juvia, Mira, and Lisanna, have teal blue dress with a studded torso.

Wendy, my flower girl, had a beige dress with a sweetheart neckline and a bow tied around her waist.

It was currently 3:00 in the afternoon and Natsu and I were tired from the wedding rehearsals. We were on the couch watching T.V.

"You nervous?" Natsu asked. I notice his hands were clamy and he was shaking slightly.

"Yea. I know everything will be alright." I said holding his hands and kissing his forehead.

"Thanks Luce."

"No problem sweetcheeks, you hungry?" I said.

"Yes!" He jumped up and walked with me to the kitchen.

I set to work making sandwiches. Him getting three sandwiches and myself just getting one. After we were done with our food we went to get our bags. The girls suggested we stay in separate hotels since they said that's how it was in the movies. I called Mira and let her know that I was on my way. Natsu phoned the boys and let them know he was on his way also. We left the house and I kissed him goodbye.

====================================================================================

Its 254 words. Sorry its soo short. My sisters birthday is today and were celebrating.

JA NE!