Chapter 13

Lucy's P.O.V

I arrived at the hotel at 3:45. I checked in with the receptionist and got the room number and room key. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button for floor number 5. I walked out and searched for room number 210.

"208....209....210!". I inserted the key and closed the door as I entered. I dropped off my bag at the door and entered to the bedroom.

"Hey guys, I'm here!" I said. They noticed me and ushered me into the bedroom. Levy was the first to bombard me with questions.

"Are you excited about tomorrow? Are you nervous? Do you want to see the dress?" She asked in a blur.

"Yes. Yes. And yes." I said answering each of her questions. She lead me to the wardrobe and pulled out the clothing cover. She held the hangar as I unzipped the cover. I sighed in nostalgia as I looked at the dress.

" I can't believe I'm getting married..." I whisper to myself.

"Yep!! My bestfriend is getting married!!" Levy squeals. We all laugh and I decide to prepare everything I need for tomorrow. I set out everything in a decent amount of time.

"Hey how about we go to the pool for a little? We have time to spare." Juvia suggests. We all decide to get changed and go. I got changed into my bathing suit,

and we head out to the infinity pool

Natsu's P.O.V

I got to the hotel at 3:15 and got to the room to find the guys screaming at the T.V screen.

"Hello?" I said. I yelled a little louder after Gray Cursed at the screen, making them all quiet down and look at me.

"Hello." A course of 'Sup/Hey/Hi ran through the room. I set down my bags in the bedroom and went back into the living room.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked.

"Bar?" suggested Gray.

"Nope, I'm getting married tomorrow and I don't want to have a hangover at the alter." I say making my point.

"Wow Flamebrain, you actually made sense this time." Gray snickered.

"YOU WANNA GO SNOWBALLS?!"

"COME AT ME ASH-FOR-BRAINS!"

"Guys come on lets just go to the pool." Jellal said. I glare at Gray one last glare and turned to the bathroom to get changed into my black swim trunks. Once everyone is ready we head to the pool.

Lucy's P.O.V

Once we got down we lounged in the pool for about five minutes before we actually start swimming. We splash around for a while before a group of men come down. I notice they are looking over towards us. I ignore them and continue talking with everyone else. Soon enough they make their way over to us.

"Hey ladies" One says. He has chestnut colored hair and blue eyes. He was fairly built, but nothing like my Natsu😊

"Hi" I say not wanting to be rude unless I have a reason to.

"How about we go get something to eat at the cafe near the hotel?" He asks with a smug look on his face.

"Yea, i don't think I'm going to get along with him."  I say to myself.

"Um, no thanks we're going to just stay here and chill." I say trying to be polite. 

"Hey, we don't bite." Another one says. He has dirty blonde hair and green eyes. Being tired of dealing with them already I talk a little bit meaner. 

"We really don't want to so can you kindly leave us alone?" I say

"Alright, Alright. We get it."

"Thank you." I say turning back around telling the girls I think it's best to leave since we've been there long enough. We get out and pick up our things. I can just feel their stares on us. We head upstairs and each take our showers and get in our pjs. I sit on the bed I was sharing with Levy and Wendy. It was a pretty big bed so we decided to share. I start thinking about the life I'm about to start with Natsu. getting married  and maybe having children. I have the cheesey-est smile on my face right now. Once everyone is done cleaning themselves up, we eat and head to bed.