Chapter 9

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up to the alarm clock beside the bed. I turned it off and got up. I put on my robe and went downstairs to eat breakfast. As I made my way downstairs to see Natsu asleep on the couch. I walked over and poke him. He groaned and turned over. This time I solgook him until I woke him up.

"Huh!?" He exclaimed still half-asleep.

"What time did you go to bed last night?" I asked.

"Umm.... about 3 am." He said scratching his head.

"What were you doing?"

"Binge watching movies" He said with a chuckle

"Go up to bed. I'm leaving for work in an hour." I said trying to pull him up.

"Okay, have a good day."

"I will." I said kissing his cheek. I don't want to kiss yuck-mouth.

I headed into the kitchen and cut some fruit. After I ate I went up stairs and got out the outfit I bought with Levy yesterday. I went into the bathroom and took a short yet satisfying shower. I combed out my hair and decided to let it air-dry. I got dressed and went to the closet. I got my heels and my rose gold Fossil watch. I put them on along with my birthstone earrings. I kissed Natsu on the head. "Bye"

"Have a good day. Bye."

I walked out to my silver Nissan sport (I don't know thw name of the car, but it looks like a sports car.) and dialed Levy's number. ( she has the thing where you can talk on the phone through the car.) She picked up after the 3 ring and said,

Hello?

Hey, Levy

Hey! You on your way to work?

Yea. Just pulled out the driveway. You on your way?

Actually, I'm already here. Had to make sure everything was fine with the employees.

Okay. Have a good day

You too.

With that we hung up. I decided to put on some music to relax on my way to work. The drive from home to work was 15 minutes. I arrived and went to the receptionist.

"Hello. I'm looking for the boss. I'm the new atronamist." (if I used it right.)

"Yes. He's in room 16 on the top floor."

"Thank you" I headed to the elevator and pressed number 10. Wow this building has a lot of floors. Once I got there I followed the doors to number 16.

I knocked and heard an old man's voice.
《=========================》
Sorry for the cliffhanger. Let me know in the comments who you think Lucy's boss is. First three people get shout-outs!

JANE!!