Chapter 8

Lucy's P.O.V

"Hey Lu-Chan! You ready?" Levy asked me. "Yea, I'm ready."

I hopped in the car and Levy started driving. I turned on the radio and heard what was on. 'Beautiful Lier' by Beyoncé and Shakers was on.

We automatically started singing.
"Let's not kill the karma! Let's not start a fight! We can live without him! Just a beautiful lier!" We sang in unison.

Levy eventually turned down the radio and focused her attention to me.

"So, are you excited abut the wedding?" Levy asked with a giddy smile already knowing my answer.

" Of course I am! I mean I'm marring the man that I love!"

"I am expecting nephews and nieces at least after the honeymoon!"
Levy said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

" Oh shut up. . . " I said sighing

"Okay. Okay. "

I turned up the radio and heard one of my most absolute favorite songs was on. " I'll make love to you. Like you want me to. And I'll hold you tight, baby all through the night I'll make love to you! Like you want me to and I will not let go till you tell me to!" I sang/yelled.

" You're so cheesy." Levy chuckled

"Am not. I just really like you song."

The rest of the way to the mall was just us singing to the radio and me occasionally jamming out to old school songs.

Once we got to Magnolia shopping district we went to work. We entered a store with business attire. There were pencil skirts and matching blazers. I chose a black and white striped pencil skirt and a black blazer with a navy blue fitted shirt. I got some black heels. I made sure to find some with a small heel so I can be comfortable while I'm walking.

Levy got some dark blue skinny jeans and a navy blue and beige striped shirt with a brown blazer. She got black flats with a flower on the toe.

We got some accessories and shopped at different stores. I decided to get some more casual clothes. I got some shorts and a black spaghetti strap tank top. I got a blue and pink flannel with sky blue converse.

Levy said she was fine with what she had so we went to the foodcourt.

"Are you nervous about tomorrow?" I asked Levy.

"Yea, I am. I'm opening my own business! Are you nervous?"

"Yes, I surely am. " I said laughing.

We finished our lunch and looked around some more.

"Hey, I should get something for Natsu." I suggested.

"Good idea! I'll get something for Gajeel."

"Yea, but what do they like?" I asked mainly to myself.

"That's difficult." Levy said.

"Maybe, we could just get them some shoes or something?" I asked

"Yea, that's the best idea right now." Levy responded nodding.

We made our way to the foot locker and looked around. Levy decided to get Gajeel some black and grey adidas. I got Natsu a pair of white red and black Jordans. 

We left the store and headed for the car.  Levy dropped me off and wished me good luck about tomorrow. I unlocked the front door to see Natsu still sprawled out on the bed. I loudly slammed the door, scaring Natsu awake and making him fall on the floor.

"What was that for?!" He asked laying on the ground with his hands covering his face.

"It is 3:00 in the afternoon and you are still sleeping. I think you're just rubbing it in my face." I say standing
over him.

"What am I rubbing in your face?"

"I have to get up at 5:00 am to go to work."

"That early?"

"Yep that early. Get up, I got you something!" I say pulling him by his hands.

"Okay, okay." He groaned.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Natsu sat next to me and I handed him the box.

"Open it!" He opened the box and took out a shoe.

"Wow, Luce you didn't have to get me this."

"I know but I wanted to." He told me thanks and I went to fix him food since he just woke up.

I made him a sandwich and went to take a shower. I took a quick one and got dressed in a black long sleeve shirt and grey sweat pants. I walked out and Natsu was laying on the couch with happy on his stomach watching T.V.

"Hey, what'cha watching?" I asked.

"Deadpool. I just started. You wanna watch it too?" He asked

I nodded and watched the movie with him. After 2 hours of us laughing, the movie ended. It was 6:00 and I decided to head to bed since I have work tomorrow.Good

"Goodnight Natsu." I said giving him a peck on the lips and heading upstairs to the bedroom.