Nichole shook her head in amusement as she watched. She was surprised at how quickly they got comfortable with each other. Gina had her hands on Mina's wrists as they were reciting the lyrics to each other. As Nichole's eyes looked off to her left, she saw Jungkook. He was wearing an all black top, black pants, with black shoes. Nichole nearly gasped at the expensive looking Gucci watch on his arm and she noticed the infamous Gucci belt around his waist.

"Hey!" Jungkook grinned as he placed the tray of drinks on the table. "You look good, Nichole. I thought you weren't going to come to the party."

Nichole raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

Jungkook answered with a chuckle, "I mean you always stay home." Jungkook sat down in the empty chair beside Nichole and Mina.

Nichole nodded then remembered she had to introduce Gina. "Oh, Jungkook this is my cousin Gina." She pointed to Gina. "Gina, Jungkook is a friend of mine."

Gina waved at Jungkook with a small smile on her face. "Hello, Jungkook."

"Nice to meet you, Gina."

Everyone at the table kept a small, friendly talk until the host of the party started to speak. Nichole was surprised when she saw Selena and Taehyung on the stage. They were both wearing the colors red and black. Nichole used the black straw in her up to stir up her lemonade as Selena spoke.

"Hello everyone!" Selena said in her high pitched voice. "It's so amazing to see everyone here at our party. It's no surprise that the Gucci brand has changed fashion forever and has set standards all over. I'm honored to be the female face for Gucci Collection 2019 in Santorini." She finished speaking into the microphone and the room clapped. Nichole clapped stiffly and sipped at her drink.

"Hello," Nichole's head snapped towards the stage at Taehyung's voice, "I'm Kim Taehyung—" He paused as he got applause which he wasn't expecting. You could tell by his face that he wasn't expecting any. "I'll also be a face for the Gucci 2019 Spring Collection. Thank you for attending as we all celebrate years of success and impact that Gucci brings." He bowed his head then took Selena's hand in his as they walked off the stage.

The music resumed after they exited the stage. Douglas was walking around the room, answering questions so was Selena and Taehyung. Jungkook leaned over to Nichole's ear to ask her. "Are you okay?"

Nichole turned her head and leaned back as a reflex, "Yeah, I'm not used to partying at all." Jungkook nodded and then told her about how he loved to go to party to release stress. "Maybe you could teach me how to party someday." Nichole told him as a joke but was surprised when he took it seriously.

"You already know my number," Jungkook told her with a smile, "whenever you're ready I am." Before Nichole could say anything, she spotted Jin walking towards the table she was at.

"Jin!" Mina exclaimed out as they hugged and then she hugged everyone else. Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, and Hoseok were also trailing behind Jin. Nichole got out of her seat to hug everyone and to introduce them to Gina and Jungkook.

"Your cousin is cute." Yoongi had said to Nichole as they all moved to the floor where a few people were dancing. "Think she'll give me a chance?"

Nichole patted his shoulder and teased him, "Smile more and hell yeah. She loves happy men." Yoongi flicked her shoulder before she walked off. They played Party by Beyoncé and immediately Nichole started to sing. She felt comfortable around the people she was with and took her camera out of her bag. Nichole snapped photos of Mina playfully dancing on Hoseok and snapped photos of Jin.

Jin posed for the camera in an enthusiastic matter. Nichole laughed a couple of times as she flicked many pictures. They played two other songs that Nichole didn't know then Man Down by Rihanna played. That had to be Nichole's favorite song of all time. Nichole grabbed onto the person near her which was Jungkook and started to sing the lyrics with Rihanna. Jungkook was reluctant at first but he just laughed and kept his hands on her shoulders.