Party Planning

Nathan's POV

       I woke up to see no one beside me. I freaked out and ran downstairs to find Spencer.

"Hey Nathan." I heard from the kitchen.

"Shit! There you are. I thought he took you from me for a second."

"Nathan, he won't get me. Not on your watch." She smiled and continued pouring milk for everyone.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Well, Jade and Jay most likely had some sexytime. Tom and Max were cuddling in Max's room last time I checked and Siva went to get donuts."

       Just on cue Max and Tom walked in rubbing their eyes and hair. Jade and Jay came after them and they both had sex hair. Damn. He's fast, considering they met yesterday. They both were obviously not one night stands either. They got on to well to be. Their almost as perfect as Spencer and I. Almost.

                                                                       Spencer's POV

        When Seev got back we all ate and then watched TV for a bit. They had just finished their album so that meant more time off! More Nathan. Hehehe. I was interupted from my thoughts when my 'One Thing' started playing. I answered my phone and saw that Liam was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Spencer right?" I heard Liam say.

"Yeah, hi Liam." After I said that Nath stared at me giving me death glare. And he says he isn't a jealous type....

"So Lindsey's birthday is coming up and we were wondering if you could help invite people. So can you?"

"Sure! When is it?"

"It's in two days, we want to send the invites early though to get as many people as possible to come."

"Hey you know The Wanted, yeah?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah we have met on a few occasions."

"Well, can I invite them?"

"Yeah! Invite everyone you know! Besides crazy stalkers! I don't want anyone to mess with Lindsey just because we love eachother."

"Aw your so sweet. So where will her party be?"

"Harry's place. It's the biggest and he cares the least about his stuff getting messed up." Liam chuckled.

"Alright. Bye Liam!" We hung up and Nathan told me to go upstairs with him.

"Who is Liam?!" Urgh Nath...

"One Direction, Liam Payne, dating Lindsey."

"Oh. If he is dating Lindsey, why is he calling you?"

"Because he is planning her birthday and he wants me to invite people."

"When is it? Where is it? Do we get to go?"

"It's in two days, Harry's house and yes you get to go!" I laughed.

"Nath, invite Lawson. I'm gonna go tell the rest of the guys.

"YAY! LAWSON!" Nathan said like a fangirl and fell back on his bed with his phone in hand.

"Yeah, Lawson Nath." I chuckled and shut his door.