👸Basic Curly Hair Tips~Clara👸

Hello! This is Clara writing to you about the basic tips of taking care of curly hair.

Now of course, all curly hair is different. These tips are what some of us curly hair girls tend to miss.

1. Moisturize
One of the most important tips. Moisture goes a long way, especially with curly hair that tends to be dry than other textures. Everyday moisturizing can do wonders!

Fun Fact:
We all have natural oils that come from our scalp. These oils can easily travel down a piece of straight hair, but as for curly hair, the oils stays at the roots because of how the hair curls, talking it longer to travel down.

2. Detangle
Detangling prevents so much breakage! Especially with conditioner, detangle with products in your hair leaves a moisturizing feeling. Avoid breakage at all costs!

Be sure to use you fingers or a wide-tooth comb. Brushes are included, but make sure it's the right brush for your hair.

3. Be Gentle
There has been a point where we all were rough on our hair. The truth is, curly hair is very delicate and needs the right amount of care and treatment. Do your best to cherish your hair.

Chances are, there is no one who has hair like yours! Enjoy having curly hair? Who said we couldn't have fun?

That is all for today's tips! Thanks for reading!

Bye!