"It was still a tracksuit." Elio spoke calmly as he was prone to do when he wanted to rile Oliver up.

They had this arrangement at least once a year when Oliver would get obsessed with a certain style.

"Then I guess the tracksuits are making their way out of the back of the closet then." Oliver stormed off into the living room. Elio chuckled as he watched the parade that was Oliver's temper tantrum. He was dramatic at times and Elio enjoyed those moments. He followed him slowly out to the living room into the backyard, Annella sat in the garden talking to Michael and Amira when Oliver walked out of the house. Annella burst into a fit of laughter upon seeing her son in law and even wiped away tears when she saw her son.

"Alright momma it's not that funny." Oliver huffed.

"But it is! Isaac and Mounir would both be completely beside themselves if they knew about this." Annella calmed.

"They would?" Michael asked.

"Oh yes they were absolutely darling. And they were always up for a bit of fun even if it was at their experience. I remember that day they visited very well. Sammy was trying not to give Elio any more fuel to add to the fire, he adored Elio especially when his mischievous side came out. Sammy used to get so aggravated with Elio when he would make him laugh at the most inappropriate times. But Sonny and Cher were very loving, they were ridiculous but loving."

"How did you meet them?" Amira asked.

"Mounir was an economics professor, he and I had struck up a conversation during one of the many fundraisers that Samuel and I had to attend. And he had asked me whose child that was sitting in the armchair with a little turtle in his lap reading Utopia? He was amazed at the fact that this child wasn't running around with the rest. Of course, it was Elio, he was maybe 5 or so. We fascinated them a very unconventional family at that time but they became lifelong friends they visited every summer. Sent us gifts at Christmas and they always sent Elio gifts on his birthday."

"Yeah, I remember on my 18th birthday they sent me a plane ticket to come and stay with them before I went off to university. That was the only summer I didn't stay home. To spend an entire summer in a mansion on Miami beach was interesting. I'd never met so many gay men and woman in one place than I had that summer. They taught me a lot, things I didn't see the summer before." Elio kissed Oliver's hand.

"Well are you two ready to make your film debut?" Luca asked them.

Oliver jumped at the chance to drive the replica of the car they had driven. It was surreal to be playing these two people that he had only met a few times but as much as Elio had spoken of them he felt as he had known them for years. It had only taken them a few takes of their first scene. At one point when Timmy was pulling back the tree branch to look at his watch, he let go of it too early and smacked Oliver in the face. He was mortified but Oliver being the person he was found it hysterical.

Armie sat on the sidelines while everything played out in front of him. He wondered why this was such a big part of the night. Now he understood it was a lead up to midnight, midnight changed their lives. Oliver sat down next to Armie, he didn't know if he should ask. Armie looked sideways at Oliver.

"You know by now if you have a question to ask you can go ahead and ask." Oliver said smiling.

"I know. I just need to pick your emotions for a moment. It's just you fought against your feelings for so long, what changed your mind about everything?" Armie asked.

"Elio changed me, being loved and pursued by Elio Perlman is the most amazing experience I've ever had. As soon as I gave into that first kiss, I knew it was only a matter of time. It's why I stayed away, he was drawing me further in and it terrified me. I know it may sound stupid to you being terrified to want a person you're attracted to but that's how things were. But once I started letting my guard down I knew I was in trouble. He is truly the only person I can completely myself around. As I'm sure you know very well but Elio is my other half. Every time he walks into a room I swoon, I worship him, I'm obsessed with him. I wanted to see what it was like to be myself and to have a possibility to be happy even if it was just for a few weeks." Oliver never looked away from Armie. Oliver had this way of speaking that captivated whomever he was talking to.

"That's statuesque, I never thought anyone loved like that. I know I love my wife with everything but I've not had the words to describe it."

"I've had a long time to think about it. Just be guarded and nervous, I had never done anything like that before. I'd only ever been with women, I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing. But I didn't make any of the first moves, I always needed reassurance that this is what he wanted. I didn't want regret and Elio has this smile that lights up a room but he also has a fake smile that can turn it dark. The next morning I was desperate to make him happy and I knew he was confused and disgusted with himself. I made the bold choice and that I did because if he truly regretted our night together I would have fallen apart. I wanted to know what made him happy." Oliver looked in the direction of Elio who stood next to Timmy who was talking very animatedly.

"I can't imagine sacrificing the person I love to blend into the rest of the world." Armies expression has shifted, Oliver could tell he was taking everything to heart and keeping it there.

"It's not a mistake I wish to ever make again. I never want anyone to make it. That's why all of this is important." Oliver got up patting Armie on the cheek.

"Tell your sweet Elizabeth you love her every day, because sometime during the past you would not have been allowed to love her. Due to religion, race, wealth or family views. At some point in time, we are all deprived of the one we love."

Armie got up to follow Oliver toward Timmy and Elio, he stopped. Which caused Oliver to turn and look at him.

"It would have been my Jewish background if this was fifty years ago. Her family wouldn't allow it." Armie had a look of despair on his face.

"Aren't you glad it's not fifty years ago."