Imagine: He helps you study

Michael: "How about you pretend you have one of the disorders and I am your therapist? You then will tell me what the symptoms are and what you've been experiencing, alright?" Michael suggested as you had been stuffing yourself in last minute studying for Psychology. Your eyes lit up at the thought and you nodded your head, agreeing to his idea. "Michael, you are genius!" You squealed as you grabbed his face and kissed him. You pulled away from him and sat down as if you were about to talk to a therapist. Later you two gave up and cuddled on the couch and watched movies. You were just praying what little bit of studying you did helps you with the test.

Ashton: "Okay, Nutcracker?" Ashton read off of the sheet of composers and songs they have done as you sat on the bed, seated across from him. "Um, um... I know this one!" You looked up at the ceiling and then back down at Ashton. "Tchaikovsky!" You yelled out and he smiled. "Good! I think you're gonna ace it, babe." He leaned forward and kissed you softly. You broke the kiss before it got any further. "Okay, one more time." You smiled as you positioned yourself in a comfortable position as he groaned. "Alright..." He shook his head at you as he began to name off random composers and songs to help you study for that music exam.

Calum: One week till you have your finals and you have been stressed beyond belief. Not only did you have to study for one class, but you have three others ones to study for as well. You didn't want to be sitting at home studying and working your ass off, but you had to. "Babe, can I do anything?" You heard Calum ask as he came into your room, plopping himself onto your bed. "No! You're going to distract me!" You waved your hand dismissively and you felt him shift closer to you on the bed. He grabbed onto your book and you glared at him. "Calum, I swear to God." You groaned as you were about to reach for the book when he smiled at you. "Let me help you. I'm good at this." The rest of the night you sat with your boyfriend on your bed as he helped you study for your exams. Thankfully you learned more with the help of him.

Luke: "But, (Y/N)!" Luke whined as you had just turned him down for a movie night. You had to study for this huge test tomorrow and he doesn't understand that. "Luke, we can another night. I have to study." You sighed as you grabbed your bag and pulled out all of your binders. You began to search through it to find exactly what you needed to study when you felt hands over your eyes. "When you're done can we have a movie night?" He asked you and you sat there in silence for a few moments before you gave in. "Alright, just help me study!" Luke removed his hands from your eyes and sat down beside you to help you study for your test. He wasn't much help because he had no idea what you were studying so he just gave you a kiss and went to watch tv. What a nice boyfriend.

Credits to whoever :)