Imagine: Him coming home from tour

Calum: "I'll be home in like 5 minutes!" Calum said over the phone.

You guys decided it was best just to reunite at the house instead of in the airport.

"Hurry. I miss you, Cal!"

The house was filled with decorations and the food was set up. Before he could answer, the car pulled into the drive. "I'm home." You squealed and hung up.

You met Calum half away and jumped on top of him. "I missed you so much. Oh my gosh, I don't know how I survived," you said in between kisses. He wrapped his arms around your waist protectively and kissed you back.

"Same, babe. Every second of this tour, I was thinking about you." You guys were still in the front yard and family were taking pictures of you. You nuzzled your head into his neck and smiled.

"I'm glad you're back."

Luke: "Don't tell her Luke is coming home," your mother told your 8 year old little brother. Obviously, you weren't supposed to hear it, but you did. You ran up stairs and buried your head in a pillow to sound out your screams. You hadn't seen Luke in months and this is all you had been wanting since the day he left. You walked downstairs and got a juice.

"Hello, my beautiful mother. Hello, my handsome little brother," you said with a huge smile on your face.

"I think she heard you talking, mom," your brother said whispering quite loudly.

You nodded your head vigorously. "When is he coming home, mommy? Please! I have to know," you said begging her.

She sighed and said,"He should be home in a few hours. Act surprised or you'll be in trouble." You smiled widely and went upstairs to get prepared, but nothing that would make it obvious.

There was a knock at your door and you opened it expecting your brother to be standing there, but instead Luke was. You instantly jumped on him and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Lukey!" you squealed. He kissed your cheek and noticed that a few tears had fallen from your eyes.

"No, no. Princess, don't cry. Be happy. Its happy time. I'm home, we get to cuddle and watch movies and eat endless amounts of pizza!" he cheered.

"I am happy, Luke. I'm crying because we get to do all those things again after 5 months of doing it over Skype." He grinned at you and kissed your lips.

"I missed you, baby girl." You looked over to your family to see they had the cameras rolling.

"I missed you, too, Lukey."

Michael: "Babe, I'm coming home today!" Michael cheered over the phone.

You smiled to yourself as you looked around the house to make sure everything was complete. "I know, Mikey. I can't wait." He had been touring across Australia for the last two months with the rest of the boys and you couldn't wait to see him.

"I'll be there in like 4 hours. Can you wait that long?" he questioned. You sighed and laid back on the couch.

"I guess I can."

He chuckled before saying, "Oh! We're leaving to get on the plane! I'll see you soon. Bye, beautiful. I love you." You smiled at his words and said your goodbyes. You took another quick glance around the house before deciding it was good.

"Now to get ready," you said to yourself. To pass the time, you took a long shower and decided to blow dry your hair because it would make your hair look better. You called your friend over to pick an outfit and to do your makeup. You were pretty good at doing that stuff, but today, your nerves were threw the roof. "I hope he likes it," you said to her before fixing your hair again.

"He better. I didn't work two hours just to have him think it looks fine," she teases before saying good luck and leaving. Michael should be home anytime now and you were squirming.

"Love, I'm home!" Michael called through the house. You jumped up and ran into the front room.

"Mikey!" you screamed. He twirled you around and kissed you.

"You look gorgeous." You smiled at him gratefully and moved your hands to his hair. "You changed your hair. Again. I like it," you said touching it. He bent down and kissed your cheek. "I love you."

Ashton: "Are you excited for him to come home?" Ashton's mom asked as she drove to the airport.

You smiled widely and nodded. "Yes! I haven't seen him in so long it seems like. I've missed seeing him in person." She looked at me and smiled.

"It's a shame that you had finals when we went to see him," she said with sadness.

"It's alright. I'm getting to see him now." Lauren tapped your shoulder and held up her camera.

"Let's update instagram," she said.

You smiled for the camera and then got out of the car. Ten minutes later, Ashton and the other boys came walking up to you guys. "Ashton!" Harry squealed hugging his older brother. Lauren snapped pictures of them two hugging and waited patiently for her turn. She handed her camera off to you to take pictures. After the family got their turn, you made your way over to him.

"Babe!" he exclaimed picking you up. You kissed him passionately. After the little welcoming home session, you guys walked to the car and got in the back seat. "Lauren, what did you do?" Ashton asked looking at his phone.

"Nothing," she said innocently. "Mom, she made a collage of us! Now everyone thinks I'm a pussy!" Ashton whines.

"You're not a pussy, you just love your girlfriend. Now shush," Lauren said winking at you and then turning around.

Credits to tumblr