Imagine: He gets handsy whilst you're doing yoga (Ashton)

You planned to start your day quiet and calmly, starting with coffee and a book and then doing yoga as the sun bathed your living room in golden morning light. You managed to get out of bed, unlike your boyfriend, Ashton, who simply groaned and rolled over, becoming the pile of blankets he was under. You changed into some black yoga pants and a tank top and made your way to the kitchen to make coffee.

You got through three chapters of your book without any interruptions. After plugging your phone in and turning on your quiet playlist, you began stretching and doing the poses you learned at the gym. You bent over, touching your toes with a deep breath when you heard a quiet holy shit behind you.

You stood up quickly and spun around, watching as your bed headed boyfriend's wide eyes move from your butt to your face. "I thought you were sleeping." You said in embarrassment. Ashton was trying to hide his smirk by running his hand over his face, but failed miserably.

"Well I was, but obviously I woke up. Is there still coffee?" He asked innocently. You nodded, gesturing to the kitchen and waited until you heard him opening and shutting the cabinets before you started again. This time you sat on the floor and stretched your back in the downward dog position, before something, or someone, smacked your butt.

"Ashton!" You exclaimed angrily as he giggled, running back into the kitchen. You stood up and marched after him, crossing your arms as he leaned against the counter, watching you over his coffee mug. "Really?"

"What?" He whined. "Babe, you're ass looks so hot. It's a compliment! Don't give me that look, c'mon, you were basically asking for it!"

"I swear to god Ashton," You rolled your eyes. "I'm can never do yoga around you again." You grabbed your empty mug from the kitchen table and brought it to the sink to wash it out. You felt Ashton breathing down the back of your neck as his hands made their way to your waist. He began trailing kisses down the back of your neck and you froze, the water running over your hands.

"Baby, don't be like this," He murmurs. "I can't help it that my girlfriend has the most beautiful body I've ever seen," His hands run over the curves of your side to your hips where he smooths out the tight fabric of your yoga pants. You turn around and look up at him, his hazel green eyes staring down at you as he smiles. "There's my pretty girl."

"Now c'mon, I'm gonna teach you some yoga," You grin, taking his hand and pulling him from the kitchen.

"But... where are we going?" He asks in confusion as you pass the living room.

"Back to the bedroom," You tell him simply. You hear his sharp intake of breath as he finally gets what you mean.

"Does it involve getting naked?" He asks hopefully.

You spin around to wink at him as you open the door behind your back. "Only if you're good."

Credits to whoever x