Imagine: Your wedding day

Calum: Up to this point, it seemed like everything had gone wrong. Guests that hadn’t RSVP’d that arrived anyway, a missing bridesmaid, a slightly intoxicated organ player, nothing wanted to go right. At first, you were heartbroken, the entire day seemed to be stained, but now was the time, and nothing could change that he stood at the end of an aisle on the other side of this door with his vows ready and a ring fit to your finger. The line proceeded into the chapel, and finally your music started. Your heart was beating a million miles and hour, and the entire congregation stood to witness your entrance, to witness your dress and your hair and your day. But just as you worried you might trip or throw up, your eyes met his, at the end of the aisle. He pulled one hand to his cheek to wipe a stray tear, and nothing else mattered. You saw no one, heard nothing, nothing but him, standing before you trying to hide his tears as the music continued and everything that had gone wrong fell away.

Luke: Time seemed frozen. Quiet had fallen over the spectators as he opened his mouth. Everything up to this point had gone as planned, and everything that you wanted was realized, and her stood this boy you loved with all your heart, shaking hands with wrinkles note cards. With a shaky breath he tucked the cards into his pocket and took your hands in his. ‘I wrote vows, and they were beautiful and amazing and perfectly planned out. I had every intention of reading them to you. But now that we’re here, and you’re in front of me, those words seem bland and tasteless, and lacking. I have something to say to you now. My vows couldn’t be written exactly because words can’t entirely express how I feel or the things I would do for you. But with that in mind I vow to love you with every ounce of my heart and never doubt that you are the one for me, forever.’

Michael: Your heart was beating a million miles a minute, and the crackers you had been eating while your soon to be mother-in-law twisted your hair into it’s complicated up-do were now churning in the pits of your stomach. The procession started, the bridesmaids and best men entered, the flower girl was next, teetering on the toes of her dress shoes, and this was it. This was the moment you had been planning for, and waiting for, and stressing over, and crying about. This was the moment that you had been building towards for months. The flower girl titled forward, starting her walk, and the bride music hummed through the church, indicating your entrance. As you stepped into the room, everything else fell away, and immediately you focused. Your stomach stopped churning, but your heart continued to beat furiously in your chest. Clad in sleek black from head to toe you scanned him up and down before settling on his eyes. His face broke into a smile, and without hesitating you smiled back. Everything you planned for hadn’t mattered, today would have been perfect whether it was in a courtroom, a church, or the side of the road, and his grin proved that.

Ashton: Music hummed from every corner of the room, and despite the fact that the room was occupied by nearly one hundred and fifty other people, it seemed like you were the only two. His hands found your waist as he spun you, the hem of your dress sweeping up off the floor as your shoes lost contact to the tile. Bringing you down till your face nearly touched his he grinned wickedly, swaying the pair of you in slow circles. ‘Are you having a good time.’ His voice was a gentle whisper in your ear. ‘I’m with you aren’t I?’ You replied, pressing your forehead against the silk of his waistcoat. A squealing flower girl ducked between the small space of your legs and scampered off in the other direction, leaving the pair of you to chuckle at the little girl. ‘I forgot we weren’t alone.’ You admit, leaning your cheek against his shoulder as he continued your slow dancing circle. ‘We’ll be alone soon Mrs. Irwin.’

Credits to tumblr ;)