Imagine: Where you give them hickeys

Luke: Definitely his neck and collar bones. You loved leaving marks on him that were visible to others, and he loved the feeling of seeing your work every time he dressed himself or looked in a mirror. You claimed that the marks you left were where they were because you wanted to mark him as your territory, but in all honesty, you loved seeing the purple pricks every time.

Calum: Calum would make sure you left hickeys on his hipbones. He’d want them to be hidden for only him to see, because he liked to be private about what you guys did. His hip bones would be full on little marks, and he’d enjoy every single one.

Michael: You would mark michael anywhere and everywhere. He didn’t give a fuck if his neck, shoulders, coat ones or any other place was covered in your little treasures, because he fucking loved the feel of you doing them, and the marks made him parade around showing off who had done them to him.

Ashton: Ashton liked to have hickeys on his shoulders, because he could choose whether to display them or cover them up. And he didn’t like small hickeys - he always wanted big ones. The marks on Ashton were such beautiful colours and it made him happy to see what you could do to his body.

Credits to tumblr :)