venticinque | busy

PAULO STARED AT HIS PHONE, hoping that Naomi had answered his messages

PAULO STARED AT HIS PHONE, hoping that Naomi had answered his messages. So far, there was just no luck for him. He felt worried that she wasn't answering any of his messages- he began to fear the worst but he knew he had to stay calm because it was the best thing he could do.

He continued to send her a few more messages, and even told her that he had her flight and match tickets, so she would be able to be there for the match against Nigeria.

After a few hours, there was still no reply from her and he grew worried. He felt anxious, as if he had run out of patience- so he decided to call her. He probably seemed desperate, but he was desperate because he was worried. Just like his messages; no reply. His calls were forwarded to her voicemail.

Miles away, in another continent was Naomi, sat on the edge of her bed as she told her older sister everything that had happened only a few days ago, before she had returned to Italy.

Every word Teresa had spoken were engraved into her mind, and they hadn't left since the moment she said them harshly. Valentina had apologized for her twin sisters' words- like she always did for Teresa. Valentina was always the one apologizing for Teresa's wrong-doings. Valentina couldn't help but feel terrible for her younger sister if everything Teresa had said was actually true.

For the most part, Giovanna was angry listening to everything that occurred back in Argentina. For once in her life; she absolutely hated her sister, Teresa, of course.

Giovanna tried to convince Naomi everything that Teresa had said was most likely not true and that it had just been her jealousy talking. But on the other hand, her story seemed too true to just not believe.

Since Naomi had left Buenos Aires, she had tried to be strong for herself and not break down- even if she was hurting (more than she had ever hurt in her life), knowing that the possibility of him cheating again after everything was so "perfect" was most likely true. And she didn't want to face whatever the truth was, but she wanted answers and she wanted the truth.

Naomi wanted to believe that Paulo had changed for the best; but again, almost everything that he did was always just a lie. It was always just too good to believe when they were happy, and she didn't understand why she fell for it or why she believed him when deep down, she knew he was only lying.

He would never change for the better, as much as she would wish that he did.

She wanted the truth, and it was the only reason why hours later, she was on a flight to Russia- without her mother or older sister because she had told them about everything. Naomi promised to return in less than three days because she wouldn't be there to support him (or give him another chance like she had done these past years), she would only go for answers she desperately needed.

Her mother, who was extremely outraged, had not kept herself from saying everything she felt towards Paulo- especially how much she hated him and that she knew that he was no good for her daughter from the beginning- but she had also felt disappointment that her other daughter would have treated Naomi like this. Her mother hadn't been aware of anything, and it came to a total shock when she had heard the news.