undici | too young

THE SAME AFTERNOON, Teresa had come into Valentina's bedroom with a smile on her face; not any smile but one that could easily give away she was planning something

"What's up?" Valentina asked, wondering why her twin sister had come into her room.

"Did you see Naomi's boyfriend? He has lots of money, he's a famous footballer and not to forget he's really good looking, and he's-"

Valentina rolled her eyes at her twin sister. Teresa didn't care, she could care less about who she would be getting with, even if they had a girlfriend or even children, she didn't even care if it was her own sister.

"Teresa, get away from Naomi and Paulo. You're honestly disgusting if you're thinking about ruining their relationship. I won't let-"

Teresa laughed, "Awe Vale, why do you care so much about Naomi? It's not like she cares about you. When did she ever care about how you were? She thinks she can show up here like it's fine."

"She probably never wanted to show up here because, you were here," Valentina retorted. "Just get away from Paulo and Naomi, go find yourself a guy to fuck, instead of ruining our little sister's life."

Teresa smirked, "And what are you going to do if I won't," she asked with a laugh leaving her mouth and left Valentina's bedroom.

Teresa didn't care who she would hurt, what she ruin in the process of getting what she wanted. Whatever she wanted, she got, right?

The 'Di Rossi' family and Paulo were all currently together at the dinning table, having dinner. Mainly talking about Paulo once again. Naomi didn't blame them for wanting to talk about Paulo all the time, he was very well-known in Argentina and around the world.

"You never really told us how you two had met," Teresa said, interrupting their father and Paulo's conversation.

Paulo smiled. "We met at the San Siro, about five years ago during a match versus Milan, and at the time I was only nineteen and I played for Palermo. We bumped into each other accidentally," Paulo laughed. "But we didn't start dating until 2014."

Paulo could easily remember how he had walked into her because he was too busy texting his brother. He had almost made her fall but somehow he stopped her from falling but her phone fell flat on the pavement and shattering the screen. Paulo apologized like a million times; which Naomi had found extremely adorable. He ended up buying her a new phone and getting her number while he was at it.

"How cute," Teresa said, but the Di Rossi sisters could easily tell it was fake. Valentina shook her head and shot a glare at her twin sister. Everyone was extremely quiet, the silence felt tense and somewhat uncomfortable- especially for Naomi.