uno | late

NAOMI GROANED, after calling Paulo for what was the fifth time now

NAOMI GROANED, after calling Paulo for what was the fifth time now. She ended up giving up in no hopes of him answering his phone.

She let out a frustrated sigh. Training finished three hours ago, where could he be?

Naomi wasn't a possessive girlfriend. But she had begun to grow tired of waiting for him every single day after practice, in hopes of him to come home so they could spend time together, but he would always arrive late.

She always had this voice in the back of her had, telling her that Paulo was cheating on her with a much more beautiful girl, but he always reassured her that he wasn't. Paulo would give her a kiss and tell her it was nonsense. But was it nonsense? Or was it the actual truth?

She always fell for his lips, she craved his lips on hers- and his eyes? They could easily lure her in, and make her feel weak and powerless.

Naomi was never able to tell him how she felt about this, or even ask him if he was cheating on her because, she was always easily hypnotized by him.

Whenever she accused him of cheating, he would simply brush it off with a beautiful laugh of his. As if she was crazy to think that way. But was she crazy, or was she actually realizing the truth behind it all?

Naomi sometimes just wanted to get away from him or leave him; in order for her to not fall for his tricks or lies anymore. But she couldn't. It was as if she was trapped, because she always somehow ended up in his arms. She blamed herself all the time for being so weak when it came to Paulo.

She let him take advantage of her and take her for granted a million times- but she couldn't help crave the love he gave her.

Naomi knew that some of the love she received from Paulo was fake. She sometimes wanted to believe it was real. But who could blame her? Naomi wanted love, she wanted the love she gave to everyone- especially to him- but never received back.

Naomi was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard his voice calling her name. "I'm in the living room," she spoke softly, only to see him peek through the doorway, with a smile.

"How was work today?" He asked placing a kiss to her forehead, and wrapping his arms around her for a hug.

"It's was alright. So how was practice?" She asked, not wanting to question why he was three hours late - like he had been every single day for that past month.

"It was alright," he shrugged. "Well I'm going to head to the shower really quick, alright?"

Naomi bit her lip slightly and nodded. She would be lying if she didn't feel sick; sick when she had smelled the girly and feminine scented perfume mixed in with his somewhat strong cologne he always used.

But he wouldn't cheat on her because he loved her, right?

pretty short, sorryyyy. but this was
the first chapter? was it alright?