quattordici | last day

IT WAS THE LAST DAY, the last day that Paulo and Naomi would spend in Buenos Aires

IT WAS THE LAST DAY, the last day that Paulo and Naomi would spend in Buenos Aires. Alicia and Paulo's brothers had left the Argentine Capital a few days ago. Naomi had not wanted them to go yet but the other Dybala brothers had decided to go back. Naomi would visit Alicia and them very often now that things with her family were somewhat okay.

The Di Rossi family had decided to go out together this afternoon to explore other places in Argentina, that Naomi had not been to, without Paulo this time. After the events from last night, neither of them had said a word to one another and had gone straight to sleep.

"Why didn't Paulo come?" Valentina asked curiously, as she noticed that Paulo wasn't here with everyone else.

"He went to visit one his cousins, but he said he would join us for dinner tonight," Naomi stated what he had told her this morning. They weren't really speaking to one another but the least Paulo could do was tell her where he was going, so Naomi wouldn't worry about him. "What about Teresa?"

"She said she didn't want to join us and she was apparently too busy. She's probably seeing one of her many boyfriends, using them to get new things, like always," Valentina said rolling her eyes.

Even Valentina was usually bothered by Teresa and mainly everything she did. Valentina did love her twin sister but she hated her actions and how manipulative she was. Valentina had spent her entire life with Teresa, and there wasn't a day where she wouldn't be annoyed with her twin sister's actions.

Teresa felt no embarrassment or shame if they called her a gold digger or anything related to that, she even owned up to being a gold digger it because she knew she was indeed one. She used men only for her amusement. Teresa used them for their money, to get whatever she desired like the newest piece of clothing or heels that had come out. She only associated herself with the rich, even though she had never been one to have a rich background. She wanted the attention, she loved getting the attention from so many men. Who wouldn't fall for someone as beautiful as she was.

Men through themselves at her, infatuated with the twenty-four year old Teresa Di Rossi, the stunning girl with the long raven colored hair, the plump pink lips, emerald eyes and the body that every girl envied. Everyone had always envied Teresa, except Naomi. She had never felt the need to look like her older sister Teresa. But now, Naomi had something that Teresa wanted badly, something Teresa envied her younger sister for, and that was Paulo Dybala.

-

Paulo had arrived a few minutes late, he quickly changed and headed out with Naomi in their rental car. Everyone had agreed to meet each other at the restaurant where they would be dinning. The car ride was a quiet and awkward, and if Paulo had spent the day with Naomi everyone would have realized that there was something wrong between the two.

As soon as Naomi entered, with Paulo trailing behind her, she was met with the beautiful scenery. Everything was neatly and elegantly decorated, keeping a white and gold theme.

When they had arrived at their table- the rest of her family was seated conversing with one another. Naomi had noticed that Teresa had come along with company, and she just assumed it was one her boyfriends. But she didn't except him to be so young. She expected a forty year old man who was rich and bought anything that her older sister's heart desired.

Paulo and Naomi greeted and everyone and took their seat. Even if Naomi had spent over a week with them; she still felt a bit uncomfortable with them, except for Valentina. Maybe it was the fact that it had been years since Naomi had seen them, everything couldn't go back to being the same as it was when she was ten in a few days.

Naomi had a bad habit of zoning out and not paying attention, she was horrible when it came to multi-tasking. The only thing she could possibly think about was how everything would be after they went home. She knew that this Paulo wouldn't last too long, as much as she wished it would. She wouldn't give herself false hope, not again. She would always fall for it, thinking that Paulo had truly changed his ways and that he would be the same Paulo she really loved and knew was still in him.

Paulo noticed that she was deep in a thought. He could always tell she was thinking because Naomi would get awfully quiet and she would slightly furrow her eyebrows. He always wondered what went through her mind every time. He could always read her facial expression easily to know what she felt, he knew all her habits from the way she would fiddle with her fingers when she was nervous to biting her bottom lip so she could keep whatever she wanted to say in. But every thought that ran in her mind, were things he would never know about and he knew it was a good thing that he didn't know everything she thought about, because then he would know things he didn't want to know.

Naomi doubted Paulo, she had lost her trust in him, she didn't see him as the same pretty-eyed, innocent nineteen year old boy who played for Palermo. That innocence and image of Paulo had been destroyed a long time ago. A lot had changed in a few years, whether it was him or everything about their relationship.

But the only thing that hadn't changed was how much Naomi loved Paulo.

She knew he was no good for him, she knew that she wasn't treated the way she deserved to be treated, that he had taken her for granted numerous times. But at the end of it all, she belonged to Paulo, and her love for him would never change. But her love for him would one day disappear.

ok so this was really boring haha.

comment, vote and share!