My feet didn't make a noise, and my tears had stopped falling due to the pain of loss in my chest. My soul.
Not even a creak in the floor boards, I walked with stealth. I pulled out my gun from its holster and held it up against me as I neared the sticker-covered door.

A high-pitched giggle came from the inside of the room, and the sound of child-like sound effects of explosions, and then the clashing of something plastic together.

"She's not the real Frisk!" Alphys' voice came back to my head as I cocked my gun back from safety.

"THATS A GOOD ONE HUMAN!" I heard a loud voice yell from inside the room.
My eyes widened, and I quickly opened the door, my eye flickering every so often from the sudden change and escalation of my emotions.

My heart beat fast, and the sudden change of light from the dark living room to the bright decor of Papyrus' room made me squint a bit as I rushed in to his aid.

But it wasn't needed.

In the room, sat my brother, with no scarf, on his knees, and Frisk on hers, playing with his action figures of Mettaton and various other monster super heroes.

They each held a different character, and various were on the ground, laying down. Ether meaning dead, or weren't being used at the moment.
Knowing Papyrus, they weren't dead.

"HELLO BROTHER! ME AND THE HUMAN WERE JUST PLAYING A GAME OF DEFEAT THE BAD GUY!" He cheerfully said, his smile coming back into my memories. "UH.. COULD YOU LOWER YOUR GUN, SANS? IT'S VERY DANGEROUS." He frowned a little.

He's alive. How..

A smirk came from frisk as my confused eyes sharply went to her, who had one hand behind her back. "Yeah, Sans." She said, revealing a glint of light that shone off of something shiny in her sleeve. "We wouldn't want any.. casualties. Would we?" She said, eyeing me with her red eyes in yet, another evil smirk.

Red eyes.

Her other persona. If that's her then where's-

Papyrus cleared his throat and I snapped out of my thoughts, lowering my gun and putting it back in its regular position, and safely back into its holster.

Frisk's eye went back to Papyrus' and she tucked the blade back into her sleeve, like nothing ever happened, like she had never had it on her in the first place.

It was like she was taunting me, saying 'if you try anything, I have power over you.'
This was a test of my weakness.

"Papyrus, why was your scarf in a pile of dust?!" I practically yelled at him, holding it up at him with fury.

"WELL, THE HUMAN AND I WERE DOING SOME CLEANING, I DIDN'T WANT TO GET MY SCARF DIRTY, SO I LAID IT DOWN TO DO SOME WORK AROUND THE HOUSE." He begun. "THE HUMAN SHOWED UP AND HELPED ME! I THOUGHT IT WAS THOUGHTFUL OF HER!" Papyrus smiles at Frisk, glad she was there to help. "THEN SHE DECIDED WE NEEDED A BREAK! SO I DECIDED WE SHPILD PLAY WITH MY SUPER COOL ACTION FIGURES! NYEH HEH HEH!!"

was she even helping?

"But why was it in a pile of DUST??" I asked, giving the wrinkled scarf back to my brother.

"I AM NOT SURE. I GAVE IT TO FRISK." He turned his head towards her, as did I, except in a neck snap.

Frisk stood up and laid a hand on her chest, as if she were innocent. "I was helping Papyrus with sweeping. I guess I just dropped it on the floor by accident when he called me in here." She said, looking at me in the eyes. "It was an accident, Papyrus. I swear." She turned back to him, giving him a look of guilt.

Papyrus smiles and stood up with her to give her a hug. "IT IS OKAY HUMAN! I FORGIVE YOU!" He said, giving her a small pat of the back, allowing her to reveal the knife once again.

"Ah. My bad." I gritted my teeth as I said my sentences. "I didn't realize you two were so close." I turned my head to Papyrus after they broke apart. "Pap, why don't you make some spaghetti?" I said, gesturing him out of the room.

"THAT WOULD BE LOVELY, BROTHER! SPAGHETTI TO CELEBRATE OUR NEW FRIENDSHIP!" He bounded off out of the room, clapping a bit, leaving me and her alone.

"I don't know what the fuck you're thinking." I growled towards her with hatred. Looking identical to my friend I had made a few days ago.

"I don't know what you mean, Sans." She said, keeping her ground, and staying flat of her feet.

She's waiting.

As if we knew what the other was thinking, we quickly drew our weapons, hers being a knife she stole in the kitchen, and mine, a gun from the Mafia.
"Don't you know not the bring a knife to a gun fight?" I snickered, walking slowly to the side where the entrance of the room lies, to make sure she had no escape.

She blew a strand of hair out of her eyes and glared down at my weapon, analyzing and calculating. Her red eyes scanned the room and the situation she was in.

She then lowered her stance, and let out a sigh. "Alright. You got me." She said, bringing the knife to her side, lowering her head slightly as-well.
I lowered my gun, and relaxed my shoulders, closing the door behind me and let out a sigh.

Suddenly, she rushed towards me with speed and accuracy, far to fast for me to bring up my gun in time, and stabbed the knife into the door, puncturing my clothes and the door behind me.

I was knocked against the door, the pots and pans clashing were far too noisy to be able to hear me being slammed against the wood. The air was taken out of my non-existent lungs as I gasped for air.

My eyes were wide at the speed and precision that had just happened in the blink of an eye, her knife just barely missing my ribs, just barely ending my life.
"Just so you know I can take on you and the rest of the Mafia." She said, hushed and quickly. "I am a one man army. You can't stop me." She said, close to my face, holding the arm that had the gun.

I dropped the gun in surprise and defeat, as she released the knife from the door, standing there with a glint of satisfaction in her eyes.
"You would have never shot the gun." She said, feeling the blade with her hands. "You Care mush too deeply for your brother. A shot of the gun would have alerted him and broken his heart at the loss of his new friend." She said, pointing the knife at me.

I was still backed up on the back of the door, looking her up and down, trying to guess her next move.

She could easily kill me. Does she know that I have only one HP?

"Well, I said you got me, right?" She gave a grin that went ear to ear, sinisterly. She dropped the knife and put her arms out in fists, offering handcuffs. "Take me away, comedian. We have a soul to catch up with." She giggled.