CHAPTER 51: An awkward morning

Shoutout to @FriskGasterDreemur and @ThatOneSINnaRoll
who successfully solved the little mixup of why the story isn't quite lining up with both Point of views!

Also. Have I been spelling Dreemur wrong? I haven't looked at the spelling so I guessed it was Dreamurr. Whoops.
Okie. On with the story.

——

"The amount given to the Mafia isn't enough for them to forget everything. Is just enough to blur their memories for a while. They will only remember her if she is brought up directly, and a vivid picture is placed."

"The forget-me-nots?"

"Ironic name, isn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"If we fiddle with all of their memories slightly, Frisk will be a dead target. I am thinking Sans will be her assassin because of their close relationship. It would explain the fact he would know the most about her."

"What happens if the fog over their memories clears? You will have some explaining to do."

"That will not happen. I know She cannot be Erased from the system, but I can file her as dead, so she won't come up in searches unless you search her name fully."

"What do I have to do with this?"

"That's where you come in, my new client. You stole the flowers. You will keep stealing the flowers."

"You want me to steal more flowers? I'll be killed at this rate!"

"Isn't that every danger of being in the Mafia?"

"..Yes sir."

"Now, if we give the Mafia a small dose of the flower every day for a few months, she will eventually be forgotten altogether."
"The large amount was today, to get Frisk out of their heads, we will follow with small doses for the coarse of 6 to 9 months.

"What will be the story of how we got out?"

"6 souls would be needed."
"Sans needed the strongest dosage. He is leading the party, and he had one of the strongest connections to Frisk."

"We could just dust the skeleton."

"I will not murder one of my friends."

"But you'll abandon your daughter?"

"Just do as I say."

"Yes sir."

Frisk POV:

Fluttering my eyes open, I came to see that I was in a dark room, I could barely see my palm in front of me.

I was sitting on a mattress, it seemed like. It was comfy and small. A twin bed, I could calculate after finding the edges of it.
Actually, it appears that I am sitting on a mattress only. I don't feel a bed frame. And the mattress is directly on the ground.

My eyes began adjusting to my surroundings throughly, and I realized I had been here before.

After Alphys gave me-
Alphys..
I wonder what happened to her afterwards.
On another note. This appeared to be Sans' room. It only made sense.

The darkened blue walls, and the flooring. The mattress directly in front of the door.
I could see a tornado of some sort in the other corner of the room, but everything seemed a little ... rushed.