CHAPTER 38: The Plan

Sans POV:

"How do you even know where it's at?" A familiar voice called from the crowd of people in front of me.

"The GPS signal has stopped in the same spot for 4 days now. 4 days ago, she was traveling at at least 70 miles per hour. She probably got a ride."

"I thought you said they wouldn't accept her?" They called again.

"They won't. That's why we're coming for both of them."

Questions filled the room as people talked amongst themselves at his decision.

If It was my choice, I'd leave her to die, but since SHE is there with her, I guess I can pick her up too along the way.

"How long has she been there?"

"We're we really betrayed?"

"Is this suicide? Our numbers are already smaller due to the explosion!"

I quieted them down, once more.
Spreading open the long blueprints wide open across the table, I stood at the end, talking loudly so everyone could hear me.

It's starting to get stuffy in here. Why did I have to lead this one?

"It's Underground. We'll need support from both the surface and underneath." I continued, putting my hands on the table. Not even a sweat broke out as I talked smoothly in front of these monsters.

"Me and my buddies can take the surface." I could hear Doggo say from the back, lighting a dog treat.

"Alright." I continued, "There are supposed tranquilizers along the rims. Take those out first." I said, motioning towards the front of the blueprints.

"We'll need three teams for this mission." I began, taking a breath and stood straight up to see the numbers of people in the office room.

I looked over at the heads, despite my size, I knew who were all in this room at the moment, I could pick easily.
"Team A is with Dogarmy. That'll be the rest of the dogs from the former royal guard in Snowdin. Doggo, Dogarisa, The greatest dog, annoying dog, and lesser dog."

"Team B is with Me. That'll be Papyrus, and Undyne." I continued. "I need a small team to get inside and back out with the two hostages." I rubbed my chin, as if I were thinking aloud. "And if they are using any kind of torture, they could easily take out the hostages, so be careful. Don't be detected until I give the word."

"What'll YOU do, Sans?" Undyne scoffed, obviously at the front, and ticked that I was leading the mission all together. "I haven't seen you in a fight at all!"

I'll beat your ass, is what I'll do.

"UNDYNE. I THINK ITS BEST THAT WE JUST MOVE ALONG FOR NOW. SANS WILL THINK OF SOMETHING." Papyrus out a hand on her shoulder, giving her a nod of reassurance. "HE IS AN EXCEPTIONALLY TALENTED FIGHTER!"

"Whatever." She crossed her arms and tisked at me. "Go on. Out with the rest." She spat.

As I was saying, fishface.

"And finally, team C, with Alphys." I rolled my eyes in defeat. Pointing out the small, yellow dinosaur, she jumped at the sudden action.

"That'll Be Grillby, Muffet, Asgore, and Mettaton." I sighed. "You all will be on health and tech work, or known as the sidelines. It keeps ya from fighting, yet its a big help for those who need healing or if we're stuck inside."

Looking around, I said what needed to be made clear to everyone inside the room. "This is a rescue mission. Kill if necessary, but try not to engage. We need them both alive."

"Well, How about getting inside, bonehead?!" Undyne asked from the front, slamming her fist down onto the table. "You're absolutely killing me here!"

"Well, the sewage has got to come out of somewhere." I grinned, watching her face contort into disgust.
(Credit to @SepticGirl88 )

"You're not serious." She said, her red bangs covering her left eye.

"Oh I'm serious." I said, my permanent grin rising a bit at her shock.
"Let's go rescue Tori and Frisk."

———

Short. But informative. Again, tests. But I had to keep you guys on the edge of your seats ^^