CHAPTER 43: The Greatest Friends!

Another heads up for about how many chapters are left in the book: ##
hehe. Get it?
Cuz you'll never learn

It's gettin there though. This book won't be 100 chapters like I hoped 😂 It's going to be bigger than 'Another Time' that's for sure.
Enjoy.~

"I can't take care of a kid! I've already got one to take care of! Find someone else."

"She's not that much younger than you are, you know."
"She's been having these... nightmares. I don't know what they are, but she won't say a word about them to me. I was hoping you could do something to help her. She's just so young.."

"Listen.."

"I'm not saying you have to! I just... I wish there was something I could do. She's hurting, and I don't know how to help her."

"What did the results from her soul readings say?"

"She's perfectly healthy. That's what's puzzling to me."

"Has she let anything slip out in her sleep, or when she mumbles in her traumatized state?"

"Yes."

"And? What did she say?"

"... They're coming for me."

Sans POV:

I guess we'll have to wait till she has no choice but to eat.
I glanced over on my back where Frisk lied once again. She was slumped over and defeated.

"Come on toots, ya can't be defeated yet." I said under my breath.
With her soul cracked, I don't know if jumping would be too dangerous at this rate. I might as well walk to the next destination.

Once Grillby finished boxing up our orders, I bid him a farewell and headed out of the bar with minimum filthy glares towards my direction.

If Alphys is right, then she shouldn't remember a thing about hurting Doggo's friend.

After the bombing, multiple people were hurt, and unfortunately, Section A and part of Section B were completely destroyed.

Despite it almost being a week after
C. H. E. S. S.' attack, we were still trying to
re-gain our composure from the lost fight.

Section A, the food courts and hospitals were now relocated to a different building, so the injured didn't have to rest in tents.
Thank god our food was relied on magic, or we would be in a serious food supply shortage.

Alphys did a good job keeping up with all of the patients, and even left room to check up on Frisk for her soul problems after the rescue.

Section C, the quarters, wasn't harmed, thankfully, because of our construction underground. All it felt like was a large earthquake to most.

Section B, our training hub and weaponry was destroyed, unfortunately as well. We tried to salvage what was there, but there wasn't much. We need to rely on our magic for the meantime before we can get another supply drop from our ... clients.

I'm not the biggest fan of him, but I hide that from Papyrus. He seems to love him along with everyone else who came from the underground.

Walking to Section C, I signed in to my room and took Frisk down the elevator to where me and Papyrus stayed.

Every once and a while she would shift. Is she awake or asleep? Her heartbeat hasn't Slowed down. Maybe she's just observing.

I couldn't help but feel pity for her in all honesty, even if I was in charge of her by Asgore's orders.