CHARACTER ASK-ANSWERS

Hey guys! So this was a great turn out! Just to clear up any confusion at all, all questions will be in regular text and the answers will be in bold italics. They will be from the characters point of view also.
I'm not giving the parents this own personal section, but whoever is answering the question will be stated before hand.

Albus
Sweet-And-Salty: How do you feel about all the drama that's happening?

I'm kind of upset. Rose was a major bitch, but she was my cousin and we had so many good memories with each other. The good definitely out weighs the bad.
With Cas and Roxy, I honestly don't know what to believe. I mean, there is a video to prove Roxanne's point, but something just seems off about Cassi.
Over all, I'm just confused and really fucking sad about it all. And with the Veddy drama, I'm just shocked.

James
Skylightsinthedark: What's it like to be a future dad?

I don't really think there's words to really describe it. I'm definitely excited to be a father, but I guess I'm also nervous and stressed a bit? I'm literally bringing a tiny human into the world, it's kind of a life changer.

dreaminghly: What happened with Alice?

She cheated on me with the guy Lily is dating. Apparently, I was too boring for her.

Lily
dreaminghly: can you explain how she and her family became good again bc everyone hated her and all of a sudden they were hanging out again.

I'm mainly just on good terms with my brothers. The rest are still trying to forgive me. But anyways, one night I was really upset and just needed someone to talk to. Albus was there for me. After we worked everything out between us, we met up with Teddy and James. I made so many mistakes and I really do regret hurting my family in the process but I am trying to go back to the old me and my brothers do see that. I'm just trying to win the rest of my family back.

Teddy
AMRbeats0831: Aren't you the oldest? You should have taken control of the situation.

To be completely honest, I was too caught up in mine and Victoire's drama. I should have reached out to Rose. I wanted to but I chose not to and I really do regret that.

Rose's spirit😢
Ifel-Black: If you got to come back to life, would you? If you chose yes, then what would you change?

Yes, of course. I would want to fix my friendship with Scorpius and my relationship with my family. That was not me, I'm not mean or evil. I was just lost and hurt so I made everyone hate me by being a bitch.

Half-blood_wizard: What did you personally think you messed up and do you miss anyone now that you're dead?

I messed up everything. I ruined my friendship with Scorpius. I ruined my relationship with my brother and the rest of my family.
I miss my parents. I miss Hugo. I miss Scorp. I miss everyone.

Sweet-And-Salty: Do you miss anything from when you were alive?

Yes. Mainly my parents though.

AMRbeats0831: What were the reasons why you died?

I was really depressed and I thought that was the only option. After the texts I sent to Scorpius and he didn't respond, I just knew that no one would really care if I was dead. It's partly my fault though. I'm the one that turned everyone against myself. But I was hoping someone would still care enough to save me.