DM -- Victorie, James,Teddy, Lily&Cassiopeia

Vic.torie has added Cassi.Malfoy, SiriuslyJames and lupout to this chat.

Vic.torie: SPILL

SiriuslyJames: Um, Vic, let's not question Cassi right now.

Cassi.Malfoy: it's okay, James.

Cassi.Malfoy: Lils and I are or were dating. But I really don't know where we stand at the moment.

Cassi.Malfoy: please don't say anything. I trust you guys and I don't want anyone knowing. Not yet, at least.

@lupout: I KNEW IT

@Vic.torie: you don't have to worry about that. we won't tell a soul.

SiriuslyJames: What's going on between you two?

Cassi.Malfoy: is it true? is Lily really a player like Albus said? I don't want to risk everything for the girl I love just to get played.

SiriuslyJames: She's the complete opposite from a player and Albus knows that.

lupout: I don't think she's ever really had a boyfriend to be honest.

Vic.torie: She's been on dates but she's only had one real relationship come out of it. She was with some Gryffindor boy for a year. He pressured her into, you know, and she broke up with him after she realized what he did was wrong. He's the one that started the rumors about her being a player. But I think her sexuality also caused problems in their relationship.

SiriuslyJames: Wait, what?

lupout: WHO WAS IT

Vic.torie: I handled it.

Cassi.Malfoy: I've been ignoring her messages.

Cassi.Malfoy: I made a huge mistake.

Cassi.Malfoy: she probably hates me right now oh my god

Vic.torie has added LilyLuna to this chat

LilyLuna: ????

Cassi.Malfoy: Hi.

LilyLuna: Cas! Look, what Albus told you was a lie. I swear. I'd never play you. I hope you know that.

Cassi.Malfoy: I do know that.

Cassi.Malfoy: I trust you completely.

LilyLuna: I'm so happy to have you back😭

Cassi.Malfoy: Thank your brothers and (soon to be?) sister in law for that💕

LilyLuna: wait. teddy and vic know?

lupout: Yes. We kind of figured it out a while ago.

Vic.torie: just don't let Albus find out.

LilyLuna: we won't.

Cassi.Malfoy: yeah, and coming out to my family is NOT an option anymore. my dad did not take it too well when you outed Scorpius. I've never seen my father so angry. He even made Scorp cry and I've only seen that boy cry once in his life.

LilyLuna: I feel so bad.

Cassi.Malfoy: don't. he deserved it. I'm the one that gets treated like that everyday. It felt nice seeing him get in trouble for a change.

SiriuslyJames: your dad can't possibly treat you that differently?

Cassi.Malfoy: He does. Why do you think I love going to school? It's not because of the homework and classes. I get to get away from my father.

lupout: Damn.

Vic.torie: Ted and I can kidnap you. You just need to say the word.

LilyLuna: but why though?

Cassi.Malfoy: my mother died while she was having me. every time he looks at me, he sees the person that killed his wife. we were arguing one day and he admitted it. but it's okay. over all, he's still a great dad.

Cassi.Malfoy: Scorp has even threw it in my face before. My whole family hates me, especially my family on my mums side. Although, my grandma on my dads side and I are really close but that's about it.

SiriuslyJames: Your grandma saved my dads life.

Cassi.Malfoy: I know.

LilyLuna: You don't deserve to be treated like that. You were a BABY. You couldn't help it.

Vic.torie: Seriously.

Cassi.Malfoy: I have Lils. Everything is okay.

lupout: You two are ALMOST as cute as Vic and I.

Cassi.Malfoy: I gotta go. Family dinner. I'll talk to you guys later. Thank you. For everything. Especially you, Lils❤️

A/N: Hey again! So, I was wondering which character is your favorite so far? Mine is Cassiopeia, I've always been intrigued by the Malfoy family so that's probably why lmao.